We have a 6.5 layover in the Seoul airport on our way from Bangkok to LA. We are arriving in Seoul around 9:00am after a late night (really early AM) flight and I know we'll be tired! Are there any day rooms available for sleeping or anything to do to keep us awake? Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Seoul airport layover
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 5 N. India itinerary feedback
- 6 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 9 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 12 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 13 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 17 Bali or Fiji
- 18 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 19 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 20 Don't use World Expeditions
- 21 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 22 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 23 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 24 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 25 3 days in Teheran