I have to overnight in Seoul for a morning connection so need a safe, cheap place to bed down for the night. Does anyone know of any good places near the Seoul Airport?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rate Packers in Delhi by http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 2 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/exoslim/
- 3 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 4 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 fdgdfgfdgdgfddgfdg
- 6 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 7 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 8 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 9 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 10 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 11 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 12 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 13 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 14 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 15 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 16 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 17 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 21 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Back to Bangkok this month!