I have to overnight in Seoul for a morning connection so need a safe, cheap place to bed down for the night. Does anyone know of any good places near the Seoul Airport?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 인터넷경마⧹⋐⋑⧹] RAcC77 . cOm [⧹⋐⋑⧹인터넷경마사이트 인터넷경마
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 4 Trust Registration
- 5 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 6 Would you weigh in on 1st-timer's rough itinerary?
- 7 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 8 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 9 where to stay in Busan
- 10 First time to India
- 11 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 12 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 13 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 14 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 15 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 16 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 17 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 18 Thai Jungle Experience
- 19 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 20 First time getting out of the country
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 23 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 24 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 25 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets