I have to overnight in Seoul for a morning connection so need a safe, cheap place to bed down for the night. Does anyone know of any good places near the Seoul Airport?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 포커머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 포커카드 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 How much Yen?
- 15 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 16 South Korea for Chuseok
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 19 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 20 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 23 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 24 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 25 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia