My husband and I will be going to Seoul (from JFK) next Thursday and arriving Friday evening. We will have Sat and Sun to tour around. We don't want to fill our days too much, but would love some advice to the top things to do. We do like history but even more we like to shop, people watch, and eat. I'm not terribly adventurous food-wise but I have my moments; my husband will try almost anything. Because we have business in the vicinity of the Ritz Carlton, we will be staying there. We may make a day trip to Busan (I know, three hours by fast train), so we'd appreciate any advice for a day there as well. I have guide books, but I always like to come on here and see what people have to say.
Seoul Advice and Possibly Busan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 5 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 6 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Japan Itinerary for May
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 11 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 12 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 13 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 South Korea 5 days
- 18 Japan -OAT tour
- 19 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 20 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 21 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 General question
- 24 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 25 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen