My husband and I will be going to Seoul (from JFK) next Thursday and arriving Friday evening. We will have Sat and Sun to tour around. We don't want to fill our days too much, but would love some advice to the top things to do. We do like history but even more we like to shop, people watch, and eat. I'm not terribly adventurous food-wise but I have my moments; my husband will try almost anything. Because we have business in the vicinity of the Ritz Carlton, we will be staying there. We may make a day trip to Busan (I know, three hours by fast train), so we'd appreciate any advice for a day there as well. I have guide books, but I always like to come on here and see what people have to say.
Seoul Advice and Possibly Busan
- 1 ypur daily news
- 2 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 3 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 4 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 5 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 6 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 7 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 8 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 9 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 10 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 11 Food in Uzbekistan
- 12 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 15 Train Fares in Japan
- 16 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 17 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 18 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 23 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 24 independent travel in India
- 25 Four Seasons Golden Triangle