My husband and I will be going to Seoul (from JFK) next Thursday and arriving Friday evening. We will have Sat and Sun to tour around. We don't want to fill our days too much, but would love some advice to the top things to do. We do like history but even more we like to shop, people watch, and eat. I'm not terribly adventurous food-wise but I have my moments; my husband will try almost anything. Because we have business in the vicinity of the Ritz Carlton, we will be staying there. We may make a day trip to Busan (I know, three hours by fast train), so we'd appreciate any advice for a day there as well. I have guide books, but I always like to come on here and see what people have to say.
Seoul Advice and Possibly Busan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 4 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 10 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 11 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 12 How safe is Delhi/India
- 13 Malaria
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport