My husband and I will be going to Seoul (from JFK) next Thursday and arriving Friday evening. We will have Sat and Sun to tour around. We don't want to fill our days too much, but would love some advice to the top things to do. We do like history but even more we like to shop, people watch, and eat. I'm not terribly adventurous food-wise but I have my moments; my husband will try almost anything. Because we have business in the vicinity of the Ritz Carlton, we will be staying there. We may make a day trip to Busan (I know, three hours by fast train), so we'd appreciate any advice for a day there as well. I have guide books, but I always like to come on here and see what people have to say.
Seoul Advice and Possibly Busan
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 4 South East Asia
- 5 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 6 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 7 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 8 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 9 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 10 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 11 1 week Philippines
- 12 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 13 Japan: best time to go?
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 18 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 19 SALAY from BAGAN
- 20 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 21 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 22 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 23 cell phone in india
- 24 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 25 Bangkok - Silver Shops