I'm looking for some advice for my daughter.. she wants to send money home from Korea, but doesn't know the best way. Her friends over there either wire it (expensive) or send cash (risky). There has to be a better way. I sent her traveller's express gift checks once, but since the bank filled them out incorrectly, they had to be returned to the US and the bank wired money at their expense. Any ideas would be appreciated. She's been to her bank there, but they don't seem too helpful.
sending money from Korea to US
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Photos from India!
- 4 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 10 Myanmar River Cruises
- 11 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 How to handle cash in Japan
- 16 Great Wall hike
- 17 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 18 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 Six days in Hong Kong
- 21 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 22 Storing photos while traveling
- 23 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 24 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 25 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?