I'm looking for some advice for my daughter.. she wants to send money home from Korea, but doesn't know the best way. Her friends over there either wire it (expensive) or send cash (risky). There has to be a better way. I sent her traveller's express gift checks once, but since the bank filled them out incorrectly, they had to be returned to the US and the bank wired money at their expense. Any ideas would be appreciated. She's been to her bank there, but they don't seem too helpful.
sending money from Korea to US
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best dining in Kyoto
- 2 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 5 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 6 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 7 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 8 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 9 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 10 Colombo
- 11 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 12 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 13 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 15 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 18 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 19 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 20 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 21 Nepal- recipe?
- 22 China trip - 15 nights
- 23 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 24 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 25 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM