I'm looking for some advice for my daughter.. she wants to send money home from Korea, but doesn't know the best way. Her friends over there either wire it (expensive) or send cash (risky). There has to be a better way. I sent her traveller's express gift checks once, but since the bank filled them out incorrectly, they had to be returned to the US and the bank wired money at their expense. Any ideas would be appreciated. She's been to her bank there, but they don't seem too helpful.
sending money from Korea to US
View all Asia activity »
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 escort service in Beijing?
- 11 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 12 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 13 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 14 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 15 Indian Visa
- 16 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 17 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 18 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 24 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions