I'm looking for some advice for my daughter.. she wants to send money home from Korea, but doesn't know the best way. Her friends over there either wire it (expensive) or send cash (risky). There has to be a better way. I sent her traveller's express gift checks once, but since the bank filled them out incorrectly, they had to be returned to the US and the bank wired money at their expense. Any ideas would be appreciated. She's been to her bank there, but they don't seem too helpful.
sending money from Korea to US
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 2 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 3 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 4 Free Tour Guide
- 5 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 6 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 7 India and Nepal 2014
- 8 India and Nepal 2014
- 9 Independent female traveller
- 10 Tour company practices
- 11 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 12 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 13 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 14 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 15 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 16 Help! Which to choose?
- 17 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 18 North Vietnam Again!
- 19 Passport Safety
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 Castle & King
- 22 Mt Aso Eruption
- 23 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures