I'm looking for some advice for my daughter.. she wants to send money home from Korea, but doesn't know the best way. Her friends over there either wire it (expensive) or send cash (risky). There has to be a better way. I sent her traveller's express gift checks once, but since the bank filled them out incorrectly, they had to be returned to the US and the bank wired money at their expense. Any ideas would be appreciated. She's been to her bank there, but they don't seem too helpful.
sending money from Korea to US
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 help with itinerary!
- 3 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 8 Christmas Time in India
- 9 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 10 Having doubts with China
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 13 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 17 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 18 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 19 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 20 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 21 Myanmar podcast
- 22 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 23 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 24 Burma with a toddler
- 25 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!