I'm looking for some advice for my daughter.. she wants to send money home from Korea, but doesn't know the best way. Her friends over there either wire it (expensive) or send cash (risky). There has to be a better way. I sent her traveller's express gift checks once, but since the bank filled them out incorrectly, they had to be returned to the US and the bank wired money at their expense. Any ideas would be appreciated. She's been to her bank there, but they don't seem too helpful.
sending money from Korea to US
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto