I'm looking for some advice for my daughter.. she wants to send money home from Korea, but doesn't know the best way. Her friends over there either wire it (expensive) or send cash (risky). There has to be a better way. I sent her traveller's express gift checks once, but since the bank filled them out incorrectly, they had to be returned to the US and the bank wired money at their expense. Any ideas would be appreciated. She's been to her bank there, but they don't seem too helpful.
sending money from Korea to US
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 4 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 beaches in Thailand
- 9 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 10 Kyushu rail pass
- 11 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 12 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 13 6 full days in Yagoon
- 14 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 15 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 16 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 17 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 18 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 21 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 22 Currency in South Korea
- 23 Tipping in Japan
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Places to visit in India in October