I'm looking for some advice for my daughter.. she wants to send money home from Korea, but doesn't know the best way. Her friends over there either wire it (expensive) or send cash (risky). There has to be a better way. I sent her traveller's express gift checks once, but since the bank filled them out incorrectly, they had to be returned to the US and the bank wired money at their expense. Any ideas would be appreciated. She's been to her bank there, but they don't seem too helpful.
sending money from Korea to US
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 2 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 3 Ladakh:landscapes, lamas, lakes and the Indus.
- 4 Kumaon: Himalayan villages and views, the best of them, Binsar & Chaukori.
- 5 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 Should I go to India?
- 8 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 9 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 N. India itinerary feedback
- 12 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 13 Phuket
- 14 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 17 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 20 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 23 Travel during China national week?
- 24 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 25 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap