We have booked 3 nights at the Fernleaf House
in the Sembawang area of Singapore. Does anyone have any information about this area
or the hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 3 India in March and April??
- 4 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 5 Japan- National Holiday
- 6 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Passport
- 9 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 12 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 13 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 14 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 15 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 16 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 17 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 18 Amakusa island help
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 22 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 23 Japan Itinerary
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 Toddler twin travel in India