I am planning on traveling to Nepal for a month in June 2014 and am looking for authentic shamans or oracles that I can visit and learn from and participate in ceremonies.
I have been looking online for someone who can help do do this for nearly the past month and a half to no avail. The companies that advertise online providing such services primarily are trekking companies with no shaman contacts or are very cryptic which leads me to believe they too may have no such contacts.
i need help finding someone who can help me find shamans and oracles in Nepal.
Can anyone lease help me or refer me to someone who can?
Seeking shamans/ oracles in Nepal for ceremonies and learning
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 4 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 5 Restaurants in Singapore
- 6 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 7 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 8 Where to go?
- 9 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 10 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 11 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 12 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 13 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 14 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 15 Which airport for Tokyo
- 16 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 17 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 18 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 19 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 20 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 21 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 24 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 25 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?