I am planning on traveling to Nepal for a month in June 2014 and am looking for authentic shamans or oracles that I can visit and learn from and participate in ceremonies.
I have been looking online for someone who can help do do this for nearly the past month and a half to no avail. The companies that advertise online providing such services primarily are trekking companies with no shaman contacts or are very cryptic which leads me to believe they too may have no such contacts.
i need help finding someone who can help me find shamans and oracles in Nepal.
Can anyone lease help me or refer me to someone who can?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beautiful location for painting
- 2 The Best of the Golden Triangle Tour
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Honeymoon in Bali
- 5 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 6 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 7 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 8 India E Tourist Visa
- 9 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 10 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 11 Jewellery in Singapore
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 13 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 14 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 15 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 16 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 17 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 Train Travel in Thailand
- 21 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 22 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Tokyo & Kyoto
Seeking shamans/ oracles in Nepal for ceremonies and learning