I am planning on traveling to Nepal for a month in June 2014 and am looking for authentic shamans or oracles that I can visit and learn from and participate in ceremonies.
I have been looking online for someone who can help do do this for nearly the past month and a half to no avail. The companies that advertise online providing such services primarily are trekking companies with no shaman contacts or are very cryptic which leads me to believe they too may have no such contacts.
i need help finding someone who can help me find shamans and oracles in Nepal.
Can anyone lease help me or refer me to someone who can?
Seeking shamans/ oracles in Nepal for ceremonies and learning
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 2 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 10 Indonesian visa update
- 11 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto