I am planning on traveling to Nepal for a month in June 2014 and am looking for authentic shamans or oracles that I can visit and learn from and participate in ceremonies.
I have been looking online for someone who can help do do this for nearly the past month and a half to no avail. The companies that advertise online providing such services primarily are trekking companies with no shaman contacts or are very cryptic which leads me to believe they too may have no such contacts.
i need help finding someone who can help me find shamans and oracles in Nepal.
Can anyone lease help me or refer me to someone who can?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for China Tour
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 BANGOKG-HANOI-SINGAPORE-BALI JAN2017
- 7 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 10 For Bangkok Lovers
- 11 Halong Bay Trip Vietnam with kids
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 where is "Ba Hầm” in Hạ Long ?
- 15 India Trip Report
- 16 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 17 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 20 Visiting China - must be tour
- 21 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.
Seeking shamans/ oracles in Nepal for ceremonies and learning