I am planning on traveling to Nepal for a month in June 2014 and am looking for authentic shamans or oracles that I can visit and learn from and participate in ceremonies.
I have been looking online for someone who can help do do this for nearly the past month and a half to no avail. The companies that advertise online providing such services primarily are trekking companies with no shaman contacts or are very cryptic which leads me to believe they too may have no such contacts.
i need help finding someone who can help me find shamans and oracles in Nepal.
Can anyone lease help me or refer me to someone who can?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 2 India help with where to go
- 3 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Halong Bay cruise
- 7 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 10 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 11 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 12 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 13 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 14 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 15 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 16 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 17 Is this crazy?
- 18 In Seoul for one day
- 19 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 20 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 21 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 22 Taxis in Yangon
- 23 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 24 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 25 Jews in China. Who knew?
Seeking shamans/ oracles in Nepal for ceremonies and learning