I am planning a trip to China,Tibet,Nepal and if possible Bhutan.Is anybody interested for some of this places? I am traveling alone with help of my friends in each location (except Bhutan=never been there yet). If you have time and feeling for adventure in exotic places, please contact me soon.Datails, priorities could be discussed.
Seeking for travel compaignon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Honeymoon In sept
- 9 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 10 Vietnam October 2014
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 where can i find replica handbags
- 14 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 17 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 18 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)