I am planning a trip to China,Tibet,Nepal and if possible Bhutan.Is anybody interested for some of this places? I am traveling alone with help of my friends in each location (except Bhutan=never been there yet). If you have time and feeling for adventure in exotic places, please contact me soon.Datails, priorities could be discussed.
Seeking for travel compaignon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 2 Suggestions on Planning a Trip to Tibet, Nepal and maybe Bhutan
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Nepal
- 7 First time to srilanka
- 8 Ubud Tips
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 11 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 12 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 13 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 14 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 15 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 16 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 19 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 20 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 21 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 22 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 23 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 24 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 25 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011