I am looking for a recommendation for a hotel on Chaweng Beach that would be good for a couple with 2 children (a teen and a toddler).
i'm having a hard time filtering my searched on the various hotel sites (sawasdee, atsiam etc) by hotels that have family sized rooms. we'd like a bedroom/living room or 2 interconnecting rooms - but definitely a door between!
I am sure there are many, and i am confident that a personal recommendation is the best way to find one!
Have you stayed at a terrific (4 star equivelant) boutique hotel on Chaweng Beach that accomodated 4? Please Share your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 pogo games launch CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Terracotta Warriors
- 4 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 12 The best way to My Son
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 25 shanghai for 4 days
Seeking Family Hotel on Chaweng Beach (hotel with family sized rooms)