I am looking for a recommendation for a hotel on Chaweng Beach that would be good for a couple with 2 children (a teen and a toddler).
i'm having a hard time filtering my searched on the various hotel sites (sawasdee, atsiam etc) by hotels that have family sized rooms. we'd like a bedroom/living room or 2 interconnecting rooms - but definitely a door between!
I am sure there are many, and i am confident that a personal recommendation is the best way to find one!
Have you stayed at a terrific (4 star equivelant) boutique hotel on Chaweng Beach that accomodated 4? Please Share your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://evermaxmaleenhancements.co.uk/musculus-x/
- 2 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 3 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 4 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Private tours in Northern India
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Vietnam visa
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 Family Friendly Penang
- 21 Train trip costs help please
- 22 Weather forecast
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service
Seeking Family Hotel on Chaweng Beach (hotel with family sized rooms)