I am looking for a recommendation for a hotel on Chaweng Beach that would be good for a couple with 2 children (a teen and a toddler).
i'm having a hard time filtering my searched on the various hotel sites (sawasdee, atsiam etc) by hotels that have family sized rooms. we'd like a bedroom/living room or 2 interconnecting rooms - but definitely a door between!
I am sure there are many, and i am confident that a personal recommendation is the best way to find one!
Have you stayed at a terrific (4 star equivelant) boutique hotel on Chaweng Beach that accomodated 4? Please Share your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Month long SE Asia trip
- 2 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 3 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 4 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 5 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 6 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 9 Cambodia weather
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 13 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 15 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 16 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 17 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 20 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 21 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 22 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 23 Amakusa island help
- 24 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 25 Rishikesh, India
Seeking Family Hotel on Chaweng Beach (hotel with family sized rooms)