I will have 3 days and 3 nights in Tokyo next month right before the New Year, visiting for the first time , traveling solo and would like to see Mt. Fuji. Not interested in the hot springs and will stay in Asakusa overnight. I am confused about the various options to see Mt. Fuji. Is there a good website that explains this? Thanks in advance.
See Mt. Fuji in late December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 2 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 3 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 4 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 5 Clothing needs
- 6 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 7 Help re. Visa.
- 8 Nancy Chandler maps
- 9 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 10 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 11 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 12 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 15 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 16 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 17 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 18 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 19 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 20 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 21 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 22 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 23 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 24 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 25 Advice on Tipping in Bali