I will have 3 days and 3 nights in Tokyo next month right before the New Year, visiting for the first time , traveling solo and would like to see Mt. Fuji. Not interested in the hot springs and will stay in Asakusa overnight. I am confused about the various options to see Mt. Fuji. Is there a good website that explains this? Thanks in advance.
See Mt. Fuji in late December
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 5 South East Asia
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 8 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 9 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 10 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 11 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 12 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 15 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 16 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 17 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 18 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 19 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 20 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 21 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 22 Indian Visa
- 23 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 24 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 25 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?