I will have 3 days and 3 nights in Tokyo next month right before the New Year, visiting for the first time , traveling solo and would like to see Mt. Fuji. Not interested in the hot springs and will stay in Asakusa overnight. I am confused about the various options to see Mt. Fuji. Is there a good website that explains this? Thanks in advance.
See Mt. Fuji in late December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 2 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 3 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 4 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 5 Angkor Wat guide
- 6 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 7 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 8 thai air Discovery pass question
- 9 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 10 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 11 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 12 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 15 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 16 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 17 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 18 10 days in South Korea?
- 19 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 20 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 21 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 24 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 25 India at the end of May