I will have 3 days and 3 nights in Tokyo next month right before the New Year, visiting for the first time , traveling solo and would like to see Mt. Fuji. Not interested in the hot springs and will stay in Asakusa overnight. I am confused about the various options to see Mt. Fuji. Is there a good website that explains this? Thanks in advance.
See Mt. Fuji in late December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 where can i find replica handbags
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Phones in Asia
- 7 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 8 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 9 Japan in December
- 10 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 11 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 12 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 13 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 14 India Add-on
- 15 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 16 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 21 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 23 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 24 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea