I am about to purchase our 7-day JR passes, but need expert advice from you folks. We will be in Japan on March 25- April 3 and visiting Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka area. Is cherry blossom season considered peak travel? Trying to determine if the green pass is advisable or ordinary pass would do and we won't have any problems with seats during this time. Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 4 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Hoi Ann hotel
- 7 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 10 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 11 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 12 Trekking outside Sapa
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
Seat availability on bullet trains during cherry blossom season