I am about to purchase our 7-day JR passes, but need expert advice from you folks. We will be in Japan on March 25- April 3 and visiting Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka area. Is cherry blossom season considered peak travel? Trying to determine if the green pass is advisable or ordinary pass would do and we won't have any problems with seats during this time. Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스탁론10배 주식자금지원 oninve.com
- 2 토토 총판 하는일 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 9 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 10 How much Yen?
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 South Korea for Chuseok
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 18 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 25 Private tours in Northern India
Seat availability on bullet trains during cherry blossom season