I am about to purchase our 7-day JR passes, but need expert advice from you folks. We will be in Japan on March 25- April 3 and visiting Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka area. Is cherry blossom season considered peak travel? Trying to determine if the green pass is advisable or ordinary pass would do and we won't have any problems with seats during this time. Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing tours
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 9 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.
Seat availability on bullet trains during cherry blossom season