I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hokkaido outskirts
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 4 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 5 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 6 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 7 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 8 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 11 July itinerary in Japan
- 12 India and Nepal 2014
- 13 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 14 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 15 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 17 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 18 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 19 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 20 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 23 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?