I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 3 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 4 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 5 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 6 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 7 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 8 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 9 Thailand mid-December
- 10 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 11 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 12 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 13 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 14 What I like about Mumbai
- 15 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 16 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 17 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 18 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 19 Indian visa
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 22 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 23 One week in Thailand
- 24 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 25 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help