I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 A wow spot
- 5 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 9 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 10 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 11 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 14 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 15 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 16 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 17 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 22 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 23 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 24 climbing in Vietnam
- 25 Vegan food in Japan?