I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 6 Kyushu rail pass
- 7 Tipping in Japan
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 12 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 13 Places to visit in India in October
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 16 Driver in South India
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 22 Amphawa Floating Market
- 23 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 24 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 25 Krabi island tours