I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 3 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 4 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 5 meeting at beijing airport
- 6 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 7 One week in Tokyo
- 8 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 13 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 14 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 16 Hotel in Singapore
- 17 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 Bali - January 2015
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Visa Cambodia
- 22 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 23 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 24 Two questions about Thailand
- 25 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan