I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 2 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 Nancy Chandler maps
- 5 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 6 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 7 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 8 Mekong River Cruises
- 9 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 10 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 11 Help re. Visa.
- 12 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 13 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 14 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 15 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 16 Bangkok and Manila
- 17 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 18 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 19 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 20 16 days in Vietnam
- 21 Guide in Bagan?
- 22 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 23 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 24 Dentist
- 25 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats