I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China with Collette Tours
- 2 Exploring Thailand
- 3 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 4 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 5 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 6 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 7 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 8 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 9 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 12 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 13 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 14 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 15 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 16 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 17 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 18 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 19 Japan in December
- 20 Places to visit in India in October
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 22 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 23 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 24 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 25 My trip report from the Philippines