I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 2 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 7 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 8 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Bali or Fiji
- 15 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 19 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 20 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 21 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 24 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 25 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?