I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 4 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 5 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 6 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 7 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 8 Japan night bus
- 9 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 10 Living in Singapore Questions
- 11 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 12 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 13 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 14 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 15 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 16 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 17 Problems at 12,000'
- 18 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 19 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 20 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 21 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 22 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 25 Japan, japan