I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for affordable travel companies in India!!!!
- 2 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 5 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 6 Magical India
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 9 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 10 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 11 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 12 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 13 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 14 Trip report China
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 22 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi