I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 2 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 7 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 8 Angkor - when to go?
- 9 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 10 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 India with 4 kids
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 18 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 19 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 20 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 21 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 22 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 23 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 24 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 25 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor