I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Triple Room in Singapore
- 4 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 5 What I like about Mumbai
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 8 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 9 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 10 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 11 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 17 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 21 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 22 Having doubts with China
- 23 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 24 Beijing boutique hotel help
- 25 Beijing 3 days need help