I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Myanmar podcast
- 3 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 5 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 6 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 8 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 9 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Burma with a toddler
- 12 Having doubts with China
- 13 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 14 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 15 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 16 Bali wedding in villa
- 17 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 18 beaches in Thailand
- 19 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 20 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 21 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015
- 24 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 25 Craig and Jeane's Sydney & the Blue Mountains Trip Report is Up