I am trying to go visit my sister who lives in Malaysia, but I have not had any luck with flights. I found a very cheap flight for $1100 but it flies through Saudi Arabia and I am not comfortable staying there for 10hrs. Now I found a $1700 through Paris that has the perfect itinerary, but am not sure if I should keep waiting to find a cheaper flight. Travel dates are December 21- January . Can anyone help me who is experienced in buying flights to Malaysia or anyways I could find a cheaper flight?
Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 4 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 5 Passport Safety
- 6 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 7 My trip report from the Philippines
- 8 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 9 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 10 Art in Shanghai
- 11 One week in Thailand
- 12 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 13 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 14 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 15 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 16 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 17 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 18 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 19 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 20 Thailand mid-December
- 21 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 22 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 23 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 24 What I like about Mumbai
- 25 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015