My wife and I are considering visiting SE Asia for a month between mid-November and mid-December. I have attempted to get some idea as to the weather during that time of the year.
Is Bali a good choice during this time period (particularly December)? What about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? It seems Malaysia has different weather patterns depending on the coast.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 4 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 5 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 6 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 7 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 8 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 9 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 10 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 14 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 15 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 16 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 17 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 18 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 21 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 22 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 23 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 24 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 25 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report