My wife and I are considering visiting SE Asia for a month between mid-November and mid-December. I have attempted to get some idea as to the weather during that time of the year.
Is Bali a good choice during this time period (particularly December)? What about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? It seems Malaysia has different weather patterns depending on the coast.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 4 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 5 Passport
- 6 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 7 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 8 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 9 Hotels in Puri
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 12 Amakusa island help
- 13 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 14 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 15 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 16 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 17 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 18 Japan Itinerary
- 19 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 20 Toddler twin travel in India
- 21 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 22 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 23 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 24 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 25 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.