My wife and I are considering visiting SE Asia for a month between mid-November and mid-December. I have attempted to get some idea as to the weather during that time of the year.
Is Bali a good choice during this time period (particularly December)? What about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? It seems Malaysia has different weather patterns depending on the coast.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/slx-muscle/
- 2 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 3 Logistics and Transportation
- 4 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 5 Something about... Malaysia
- 6 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary