My wife and I are considering visiting SE Asia for a month between mid-November and mid-December. I have attempted to get some idea as to the weather during that time of the year.
Is Bali a good choice during this time period (particularly December)? What about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? It seems Malaysia has different weather patterns depending on the coast.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & WiFi
- 2 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 3 Bali airport transportation
- 4 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Is this crazy?
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 Travel Itenary
- 9 Halong Bay cruise
- 10 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 11 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 12 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 13 Passport for Indonesia
- 14 Fabric shops in India
- 15 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 16 thai baht allowance
- 17 japan itenirary help
- 18 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 24 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 25 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?