Looking at SE Asia for the above!!
I am still having fun researching and trying to figure out what do do
I will probably do 3 weeks in mid October to early November 2012
I have been in touch with 2 private tour providers-very professional
A couple of questions 1. Discovery Pass
I am not 100% clear on how this works
How do I get coupons?-or do I just plug in the at minimum3-6 legs
of the itinerary and the excellent prices come up?
2 .Please suggest minimum time for these places-we like to see
things in great detail and not rush
Hanoi Siem Riep Phnom Penh Hue Hoi An Luang Prabang
3. Best combo - 2 countries
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo daytrip
- 2 Taiwan confusion..
- 3 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 4 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 Laos- two weeks in January
- 7 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 10 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 11 Visa for India
- 12 Snapshots From Kerala
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Other than Kyoto?
- 16 Japan itinerary advice
- 17 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Trip Report : China
- 20 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 21 Japan GTG, early April
- 22 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 23 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 Honest opinion needed about Thailand