Looking at SE Asia for the above!!
I am still having fun researching and trying to figure out what do do
I will probably do 3 weeks in mid October to early November 2012
I have been in touch with 2 private tour providers-very professional
A couple of questions 1. Discovery Pass
I am not 100% clear on how this works
How do I get coupons?-or do I just plug in the at minimum3-6 legs
of the itinerary and the excellent prices come up?
2 .Please suggest minimum time for these places-we like to see
things in great detail and not rush
Hanoi Siem Riep Phnom Penh Hue Hoi An Luang Prabang
3. Best combo - 2 countries
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 사다리시스템 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 마틴배팅법 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 네임드 사다리 픽 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 base bangkok or manilla
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Idiotic time zone question
- 16 Christmas in the Alps
- 17 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 18 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 19 Mount Koya
- 20 Sometahing is wrong
- 21 Twin rooms in Japan
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Change my Itinerary?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 4 weeks trip to South East Asia