Looking at SE Asia for the above!!
I am still having fun researching and trying to figure out what do do
I will probably do 3 weeks in mid October to early November 2012
I have been in touch with 2 private tour providers-very professional
A couple of questions 1. Discovery Pass
I am not 100% clear on how this works
How do I get coupons?-or do I just plug in the at minimum3-6 legs
of the itinerary and the excellent prices come up?
2 .Please suggest minimum time for these places-we like to see
things in great detail and not rush
Hanoi Siem Riep Phnom Penh Hue Hoi An Luang Prabang
3. Best combo - 2 countries
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Rail Pass
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 9 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 13 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 14 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 15 Singapore weather in August/September
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 First time going abroad
- 18 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Backpacking on a budget
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 24 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 25 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?