My friend and I are planning a trip to SEA, we have 24 days of trip, we are flying to KL in mid May.
Our plan is to visit Cambodia and East Malaysia, and on the last 10 days we will be heading off to Padang and Sumatra islands for some surfing, so this give's us about 2 weeks before of traveling through Malaysia Cambodia and maybe Thailand. We are looking for relaxing, some party and having a good time. Our budget is about 40$pp.
Our questions are from where should we start as we arrive in KL, where to go from there, and to which places you suggest us to visit, how many days should we spend in each place, how long does it take to get to those places? Should we also visit Singapore for 2 days?
I have done a couple of research and it doesn't seem to be any ferry from Thailand to Cambodia, more exactly to Sihanoukville. Is this true? So I guess we have to visit Thailand? I see there's Air Asia and others which is very affordable when buying in advance. The only certain thing so far is that we arrive in KL and after those 2 weeks we are going to Sumatra.
I look forward to see your trip suggestions and advises on this SEA trip.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 2 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018