My friend and I are planning a trip to SEA, we have 24 days of trip, we are flying to KL in mid May.
Our plan is to visit Cambodia and East Malaysia, and on the last 10 days we will be heading off to Padang and Sumatra islands for some surfing, so this give's us about 2 weeks before of traveling through Malaysia Cambodia and maybe Thailand. We are looking for relaxing, some party and having a good time. Our budget is about 40$pp.
Our questions are from where should we start as we arrive in KL, where to go from there, and to which places you suggest us to visit, how many days should we spend in each place, how long does it take to get to those places? Should we also visit Singapore for 2 days?
I have done a couple of research and it doesn't seem to be any ferry from Thailand to Cambodia, more exactly to Sihanoukville. Is this true? So I guess we have to visit Thailand? I see there's Air Asia and others which is very affordable when buying in advance. The only certain thing so far is that we arrive in KL and after those 2 weeks we are going to Sumatra.
I look forward to see your trip suggestions and advises on this SEA trip.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 2 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 3 Italy from an Asian base
- 4 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 5 Vietnam in January
- 6 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 7 Where to Layover
- 8 2 weeks in Java
- 9 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 10 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 11 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 12 9 days in Bali
- 13 4.5 days in Singapore
- 14 Blooming chart in Japan
- 15 Travel to India in May?
- 16 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 17 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 18 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 19 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 20 Layover in Hong Kong
- 21 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 22 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 23 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 24 Bus service in Nepal
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016