My friend and I are planning a trip to SEA, we have 24 days of trip, we are flying to KL in mid May.
Our plan is to visit Cambodia and East Malaysia, and on the last 10 days we will be heading off to Padang and Sumatra islands for some surfing, so this give's us about 2 weeks before of traveling through Malaysia Cambodia and maybe Thailand. We are looking for relaxing, some party and having a good time. Our budget is about 40$pp.
Our questions are from where should we start as we arrive in KL, where to go from there, and to which places you suggest us to visit, how many days should we spend in each place, how long does it take to get to those places? Should we also visit Singapore for 2 days?
I have done a couple of research and it doesn't seem to be any ferry from Thailand to Cambodia, more exactly to Sihanoukville. Is this true? So I guess we have to visit Thailand? I see there's Air Asia and others which is very affordable when buying in advance. The only certain thing so far is that we arrive in KL and after those 2 weeks we are going to Sumatra.
I look forward to see your trip suggestions and advises on this SEA trip.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/nutrapal-pro-probiotics/
- 2 http://intelligentadvices.com/1tac-military/
- 3 composite flooring export
- 4 The Link Between Food And Concentration
- 5 of the flooring
- 6 on the dash of red jump
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 9 India Safari 2017
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Datong in Winter
- 12 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 13 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 14 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 15 haneda hotel
- 16 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 17 Rishikesh, India
- 18 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 19 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 20 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 21 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 22 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 Japan- National Holiday
- 25 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016