My friend and I are planning a trip to SEA, we have 24 days of trip, we are flying to KL in mid May.
Our plan is to visit Cambodia and East Malaysia, and on the last 10 days we will be heading off to Padang and Sumatra islands for some surfing, so this give's us about 2 weeks before of traveling through Malaysia Cambodia and maybe Thailand. We are looking for relaxing, some party and having a good time. Our budget is about 40$pp.
Our questions are from where should we start as we arrive in KL, where to go from there, and to which places you suggest us to visit, how many days should we spend in each place, how long does it take to get to those places? Should we also visit Singapore for 2 days?
I have done a couple of research and it doesn't seem to be any ferry from Thailand to Cambodia, more exactly to Sihanoukville. Is this true? So I guess we have to visit Thailand? I see there's Air Asia and others which is very affordable when buying in advance. The only certain thing so far is that we arrive in KL and after those 2 weeks we are going to Sumatra.
I look forward to see your trip suggestions and advises on this SEA trip.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beach hotel Thailand
- 2 India help needed
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa