I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?
- 1 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 6 India's Online VISA Application
- 7 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 8 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 9 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 14 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 15 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 18 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 19 Magical India
- 20 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 21 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 22 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 23 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 24 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 25 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour