I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Hotel in Hanoi
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 15 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 16 Trekking outside Sapa
- 17 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 18 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 19 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 Go to Pai or not?
- 22 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 23 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 24 Thai Island Itinerary
- 25 Thailand
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?