I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 2 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 3 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 4 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 5 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 6 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 7 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 8 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 9 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 10 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 11 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 12 Japan in February
- 13 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 14 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 15 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 16 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 17 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 18 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 19 7.5 days in India
- 20 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 21 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 24 Japan: ATM Machines
- 25 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?