I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Bangkok Taxis
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?