I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 Rate Packers in Delhi by http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/exoslim/
- 5 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 6 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 7 fdgdfgfdgdgfddgfdg
- 8 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 9 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 10 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 11 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 12 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 13 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 14 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 15 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 16 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 17 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 21 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Back to Bangkok this month!
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?