I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 2 currency conversion
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 17 Phenom Penh
- 18 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 19 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 One day in Saigon
- 22 Bali private driver recommendation
- 23 North India Itinerary advice
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 The Indian money crunch.
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?