I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 7 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 8 Sri Lanka in December
- 9 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 10 New Thai Visa
- 11 january 31 in colombo
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Traffic and Police in India
- 15 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 16 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 17 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 18 3 weeks in Japan
- 19 A first time for everything in Japan
- 20 India Tour Companies
- 21 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 22 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 23 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 24 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 25 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?