I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Download Transformers: The Last Knight 2017 Movie
- 2 Download Spider-Man: Homecoming movie 2017
- 3 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Budget Servied Apt
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Terracotta Warriors
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 11 hiking japan sept
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 14 The best way to My Son
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 18 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 21 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 22 Japan rough itinerary
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?