I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 4 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 7 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 8 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 9 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 12 5 nights in Japan.
- 13 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 14 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 15 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 16 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 17 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 18 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 19 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 Visa
- 22 Affordable Japan
- 23 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 24 Castle & King
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly