I've just start planning a possible trip to SE Asia late Sept-early Oct this year.
As I love big cities, I want to visit Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
I'm thinking of adding 2 non-urban visits. One to Angkor, another to a beach.
But I'm worried about weather. I have read early Autumn could be rainy in all SE Asia.
Do you know if there is any coastal area in Malaysia or Thailand where there is less possibility of rain? Do you think is it too risky, so it's better to concentrate in cities and forget the beach? (I'm a Spaniard and we have some nice beaches here, but I was thinking about a 'paradisiacal' one)
I see that weather in Hong Kong in October is not very rainy, but I don't know if there are nice beaches (as we see in Thailand) in South China.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/imperium-garcinia/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june
SE Asia beach in late Sept-early Oct. Does it makes sense?