So im 22 years F and will be traveling mostly by myself for 73 (i think) days. I fly in/out of Signapore. I am meeting a friend in Bali from June 2 - 13, but I fly in May 19. I am wondering what I should do from Singapore to work my way down to Bali and after that, is it feasible to hit parts of Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and possibly Myanmar (via air)? I know it will be pretty rushed but I was thinking a week in each place and focusing on places I'm really interested in. But if you think certain places are better than others and should skip some, let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Japan
- 2 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 3 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 November, March, June... Japan?
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram