So im 22 years F and will be traveling mostly by myself for 73 (i think) days. I fly in/out of Signapore. I am meeting a friend in Bali from June 2 - 13, but I fly in May 19. I am wondering what I should do from Singapore to work my way down to Bali and after that, is it feasible to hit parts of Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and possibly Myanmar (via air)? I know it will be pretty rushed but I was thinking a week in each place and focusing on places I'm really interested in. But if you think certain places are better than others and should skip some, let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 COMCAST@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 AOL Customer Support Number @+-(1800-681-7208)@AOL tech support
- 3 hiking japan sept
- 4 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 5 Terracotta Warriors
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 The best way to My Son
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 13 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 14 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 17 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 18 Japan rough itinerary
- 19 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 20 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 24 shanghai for 4 days
- 25 Budget Servied Apt