Im looking to do a scuba diving internship in thialand (Divemaster). I am currently a Rescue Diver (PADI) and have looked at many internships. I am stuck between two (Aquanauts and mermaids) but i am open to other internships. I am a 26 year old male travelling alone. Im looking for somewhere with a decent nightlife. Dont get me wrong I am totally commited to the course but still want to experience thailand and have fun! I recon I could swindle a months holiday from work so something in that margin would be ideal. Am willing to spend the money but would like good training.
Any suggestions Welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which is the best place for Valentines Day Travel Gifts for wife
- 2 Traveling to SE Asia
- 3 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 4 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 5 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 6 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 7 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 8 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 9 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 10 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 11 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 12 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 13 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 14 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 15 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 16 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 17 Hakone station confusion
- 18 TOKYO tour guide
- 19 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 20 1 month in Thailand and??
- 21 Kimballs in Panama
- 22 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 23 Visa on Arrival
- 24 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 25 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?