Im looking to do a scuba diving internship in thialand (Divemaster). I am currently a Rescue Diver (PADI) and have looked at many internships. I am stuck between two (Aquanauts and mermaids) but i am open to other internships. I am a 26 year old male travelling alone. Im looking for somewhere with a decent nightlife. Dont get me wrong I am totally commited to the course but still want to experience thailand and have fun! I recon I could swindle a months holiday from work so something in that margin would be ideal. Am willing to spend the money but would like good training.
Any suggestions Welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 3 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Japan itinerary advice
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 11 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 12 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 13 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 14 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Beijing tours
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 19 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama