Im looking to do a scuba diving internship in thialand (Divemaster). I am currently a Rescue Diver (PADI) and have looked at many internships. I am stuck between two (Aquanauts and mermaids) but i am open to other internships. I am a 26 year old male travelling alone. Im looking for somewhere with a decent nightlife. Dont get me wrong I am totally commited to the course but still want to experience thailand and have fun! I recon I could swindle a months holiday from work so something in that margin would be ideal. Am willing to spend the money but would like good training.
Any suggestions Welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Bali - What to do?
- 4 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 5 Tips in Myanmar
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 13 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 myanmar
- 16 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 20 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 23 Travel India solo
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help