Im looking to do a scuba diving internship in thialand (Divemaster). I am currently a Rescue Diver (PADI) and have looked at many internships. I am stuck between two (Aquanauts and mermaids) but i am open to other internships. I am a 26 year old male travelling alone. Im looking for somewhere with a decent nightlife. Dont get me wrong I am totally commited to the course but still want to experience thailand and have fun! I recon I could swindle a months holiday from work so something in that margin would be ideal. Am willing to spend the money but would like good training.
Any suggestions Welcomed.
Scuba Diving Internship Divemaster
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 4 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 9 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 13 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 14 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 17 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 20 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 21 Indian Visa
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?