Im looking to do a scuba diving internship in thialand (Divemaster). I am currently a Rescue Diver (PADI) and have looked at many internships. I am stuck between two (Aquanauts and mermaids) but i am open to other internships. I am a 26 year old male travelling alone. Im looking for somewhere with a decent nightlife. Dont get me wrong I am totally commited to the course but still want to experience thailand and have fun! I recon I could swindle a months holiday from work so something in that margin would be ideal. Am willing to spend the money but would like good training.
Any suggestions Welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 2 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 9 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 13 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 14 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 17 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 18 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Burma itinerary critic.