Im looking to do a scuba diving internship in thialand (Divemaster). I am currently a Rescue Diver (PADI) and have looked at many internships. I am stuck between two (Aquanauts and mermaids) but i am open to other internships. I am a 26 year old male travelling alone. Im looking for somewhere with a decent nightlife. Dont get me wrong I am totally commited to the course but still want to experience thailand and have fun! I recon I could swindle a months holiday from work so something in that margin would be ideal. Am willing to spend the money but would like good training.
Any suggestions Welcomed.
Scuba Diving Internship Divemaster
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesian visa update
- 2 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 3 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 5 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 10 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 11 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 12 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 13 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 14 Japan and China for 16 days
- 15 Exploring Thailand
- 16 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 17 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 18 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 19 Japan in December
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 24 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 25 Honeymoon in Nha Trang