Im looking to do a scuba diving internship in thialand (Divemaster). I am currently a Rescue Diver (PADI) and have looked at many internships. I am stuck between two (Aquanauts and mermaids) but i am open to other internships. I am a 26 year old male travelling alone. Im looking for somewhere with a decent nightlife. Dont get me wrong I am totally commited to the course but still want to experience thailand and have fun! I recon I could swindle a months holiday from work so something in that margin would be ideal. Am willing to spend the money but would like good training.
Any suggestions Welcomed.
Scuba Diving Internship Divemaster
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 2 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 3 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 4 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 7 Bali wedding in villa
- 8 Malaysian honeymoon
- 9 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 10 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 11 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 India - 2 Days only
- 14 China with Collette Tours
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 17 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 19 Beach selection in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 21 Burma river cruise
- 22 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?