am finding myself travelling to the philippines in mid-september. i know that it's the tail end of the rainy season, but would like to get a dive or two in. thinking about boracay.
thoughts on this?
ok time of year? (i know not as good as winter season)
wet suit needed? 3/2mm?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 2 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 3 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 9 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 14 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 20 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 21 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 22 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 23 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 24 Takayama trail, Japan
- 25 1 day itinerary in Busan