am finding myself travelling to the philippines in mid-september. i know that it's the tail end of the rainy season, but would like to get a dive or two in. thinking about boracay.
thoughts on this?
ok time of year? (i know not as good as winter season)
wet suit needed? 3/2mm?
scuba diving in winter
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 North Vietnam Again!
- 2 Passport Safety
- 3 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 4 Independent female traveller
- 5 Castle & King
- 6 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 7 Mt Aso Eruption
- 8 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 9 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 10 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 11 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 14 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 15 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 16 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 17 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 18 One week in India
- 19 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 20 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 21 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 22 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 23 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 24 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 25 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?