am finding myself travelling to the philippines in mid-september. i know that it's the tail end of the rainy season, but would like to get a dive or two in. thinking about boracay.
thoughts on this?
ok time of year? (i know not as good as winter season)
wet suit needed? 3/2mm?
scuba diving in winter
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 4 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 5 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 6 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 8 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 9 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 10 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 13 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 14 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 17 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 India - 2 Days only
- 20 China with Collette Tours
- 21 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 23 Beach selection in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 25 Burma river cruise