Hi to all
We will have two weeks in Thailand in November to look for options to consider relocating to on a semi permanent basis. I'm not looking for visa advice.
We'll be in BKK by 7.00 pm on a Saturday, and need to leave around the same time two weeks later.
This time we are going to revisit Chiang Mai (to use a free hotel voucher) we'd also like to see Hua Hin and Kanchanaburi for the tourist experience of Hellfire Pass, and also to scope both areas.
We've spent some time at Pratumnak Hill just outside of Pattaya which is quite okay, but we wonder if there are better places.
Our ideal location would be within 2 hours of Bangkok (either plane, train or bus) and be a city of some size (maybe 50,000 upwards) or nearby to that city. We'd like some expat connections, scenic beauty and views.
Can anyone recommend towns/small cities east of Bangkok towards the Cambodian border that might be worth considering ?
Thanks in advance for any help !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 인천건마【인천오피】인천안마[bfhole2.com]【인천오피】「인천안마
- 2 Touring with Mentari Tour Jakarta
- 3 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 4 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 5 food has a different meaning for everyone
- 6 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 10 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 11 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 12 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 13 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Japan GTG, early April
- 18 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 25 Taiwan confusion..
Hi to all