I have been trying to find out when the school holidays in northern India are ( we would like to try and avoid them and I believe they have some in March ).
If anyone has any idea, I would appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 2 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 3 Feb 3- Feb 11, 2017 Itinerary help please
- 4 TOP THINGS TO DO IN BAGAN, MYANMAR
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 7 SE Asia in December/January
- 8 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 9 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 14 days in Myanmar
- 13 Harbin in mid March
- 14 Changing planes at Dubai
- 15 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 18 Indian Food Series
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 "necessities" for India
- 21 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 22 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?