I am gearing up for my business cum leisure vacation to Singapore from 22-27 Aug.
As i have no idea on Singapore and i would like to enlightening me on my schedule ,plan and tickets, passes.
could anybody help me to make my schedule ,ticket passes for 6 days in Singapore.
For traveling in bus and trains i will have EZ link card
22aug 10am - hotel
Sentosa island with Sentosa 1 days pass (11am-9pm)
23aug- USS (8am-9pm) with USS 1 days pass
24aug-26aug(10am-4pm) business meetings
but at evening im planning to keep a short 3-4hr sight seeing for 3days.
b.garden by bay
Singapore flyer, china town , little India,marina bay sand,orchard road and other attraction (is there any single pass to cover all)
I am highly grateful for taking you a ton your highly precious time to read my plan and helping me out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 2 US: COMCAST Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:385:4895 comcast
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 LGBT tour service and personal tour guide in Taiwan!
- 6 Get the products and services directly from the godown
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 11 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Christmas in the Alps
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?