I am gearing up for my business cum leisure vacation to Singapore from 22-27 Aug.
As i have no idea on Singapore and i would like to enlightening me on my schedule ,plan and tickets, passes.
could anybody help me to make my schedule ,ticket passes for 6 days in Singapore.
For traveling in bus and trains i will have EZ link card
22aug 10am - hotel
Sentosa island with Sentosa 1 days pass (11am-9pm)
23aug- USS (8am-9pm) with USS 1 days pass
24aug-26aug(10am-4pm) business meetings
but at evening im planning to keep a short 3-4hr sight seeing for 3days.
b.garden by bay
Singapore flyer, china town , little India,marina bay sand,orchard road and other attraction (is there any single pass to cover all)
I am highly grateful for taking you a ton your highly precious time to read my plan and helping me out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 2 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 10 Luggage size China ?
- 11 Sri Lanka in August
- 12 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan/Korea/HK
- 15 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 2 weeks in Vietnam