I am gearing up for my business cum leisure vacation to Singapore from 22-27 Aug.
As i have no idea on Singapore and i would like to enlightening me on my schedule ,plan and tickets, passes.
could anybody help me to make my schedule ,ticket passes for 6 days in Singapore.
For traveling in bus and trains i will have EZ link card
22aug 10am - hotel
Sentosa island with Sentosa 1 days pass (11am-9pm)
23aug- USS (8am-9pm) with USS 1 days pass
24aug-26aug(10am-4pm) business meetings
but at evening im planning to keep a short 3-4hr sight seeing for 3days.
b.garden by bay
Singapore flyer, china town , little India,marina bay sand,orchard road and other attraction (is there any single pass to cover all)
I am highly grateful for taking you a ton your highly precious time to read my plan and helping me out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://topwellnessstartpoints.co.uk/biorepair-cream/
- 2 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Road Scholar tour in China
- 6 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 7 myanmar
- 8 Tips in Myanmar
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 11 A beach of choice on Samui
- 12 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 13 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 Travel India solo
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 18 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 19 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 20 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)