I am planning a 5 day 4 night trip and thinking of covering Sariska, Bharatput Bird Sanctuary and Agra.
Day 1 :reach Alwar early morning, After breakfast go to Sariska
Day 2 :After breakfast go to Sariska, go to Bharatpur late evening
Day 3 : go to bird Sanctuary whole day, go to Agra
Day 4 : Tajmahal
Day 5:Fateh pur etc
Leave Agra in evening.
Nov 6th Night 1: Alwar (2 Days)
Nov 7th Night 2: Bharat Pur (1 Day)
Nov 8th & Nov 9th Night 3/4: Agra (2 Days)
Leave Agra Nov 10th.
Any feedback.. it will be 2 elderly, 2 of us and 1 3yr old.
- 1 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 2 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 6 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 7 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 11 where to go in SE Asia
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 15 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 19 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 20 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 21 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 22 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 23 Sri Lanka
- 24 Suggestion for Bali
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed