I am planning a 5 day 4 night trip and thinking of covering Sariska, Bharatput Bird Sanctuary and Agra.
Day 1 :reach Alwar early morning, After breakfast go to Sariska
Day 2 :After breakfast go to Sariska, go to Bharatpur late evening
Day 3 : go to bird Sanctuary whole day, go to Agra
Day 4 : Tajmahal
Day 5:Fateh pur etc
Leave Agra in evening.
Nov 6th Night 1: Alwar (2 Days)
Nov 7th Night 2: Bharat Pur (1 Day)
Nov 8th & Nov 9th Night 3/4: Agra (2 Days)
Leave Agra Nov 10th.
Any feedback.. it will be 2 elderly, 2 of us and 1 3yr old.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Changing planes at Dubai
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Short trip to Myanmar
- 11 ATMs in Japan
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 Mandalay questions
- 18 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 19 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos