I am planning a 5 day 4 night trip and thinking of covering Sariska, Bharatput Bird Sanctuary and Agra.
Day 1 :reach Alwar early morning, After breakfast go to Sariska
Day 2 :After breakfast go to Sariska, go to Bharatpur late evening
Day 3 : go to bird Sanctuary whole day, go to Agra
Day 4 : Tajmahal
Day 5:Fateh pur etc
Leave Agra in evening.
Nov 6th Night 1: Alwar (2 Days)
Nov 7th Night 2: Bharat Pur (1 Day)
Nov 8th & Nov 9th Night 3/4: Agra (2 Days)
Leave Agra Nov 10th.
Any feedback.. it will be 2 elderly, 2 of us and 1 3yr old.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9694102888 Black magic vashikaran love spells to get your lover back
- 2 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 3 Faqs About Sex Drive And Penis Enlargement
- 4 Idiotic time zone question
- 5 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Sometahing is wrong
- 8 Twin rooms in Japan
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Change my Itinerary?
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 18 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 22 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 23 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!