I wondered if there is is any advice about attending this festival. I know it will be crowded and cold. It must be a wondrous thing to see. Are there hotels that are recommended for location (ease of attending main venues and value, not luxury) ? Are there other sites we should take in if we have never been to Hokkaido ? I would love to get into a nice onsen and eat some amazing seafood !
Thank you for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 2 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 5 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 6 Japanese art
- 7 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 8 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 11 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 12 First time to SEA
- 13 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 14 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 15 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 16 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 17 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 18 Hakone station confusion
- 19 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 20 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 21 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 22 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 23 Backstreet Academy
- 24 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 25 Visa on Arrival