I wondered if there is is any advice about attending this festival. I know it will be crowded and cold. It must be a wondrous thing to see. Are there hotels that are recommended for location (ease of attending main venues and value, not luxury) ? Are there other sites we should take in if we have never been to Hokkaido ? I would love to get into a nice onsen and eat some amazing seafood !
Thank you for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rishikesh, India
- 2 India Safari 2017
- 3 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 8 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 9 Datong in Winter
- 10 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 11 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 14 Japan- National Holiday
- 15 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 16 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 17 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 18 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 19 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 20 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 21 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 24 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 25 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose