I wondered if there is is any advice about attending this festival. I know it will be crowded and cold. It must be a wondrous thing to see. Are there hotels that are recommended for location (ease of attending main venues and value, not luxury) ? Are there other sites we should take in if we have never been to Hokkaido ? I would love to get into a nice onsen and eat some amazing seafood !
Thank you for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting China - must be tour
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 India Trip Report
- 4 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 5 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 6 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 7 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Hanoi Hotel
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 15 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 16 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 17 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 18 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 19 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 20 An island paradise?
- 21 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 22 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 23 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??