I wondered if there is is any advice about attending this festival. I know it will be crowded and cold. It must be a wondrous thing to see. Are there hotels that are recommended for location (ease of attending main venues and value, not luxury) ? Are there other sites we should take in if we have never been to Hokkaido ? I would love to get into a nice onsen and eat some amazing seafood !
Thank you for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 피망머니상 ≪접속주소추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 신천지릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 한게임머니상 ●추천인 : 지퍼 연결추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 리니지바둑이 ≪추천인 : 지퍼 접속주소추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 포커족보 ▶추천인 : 지퍼 홈피:≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 6 맞고 맞고 바둑이 ≪접속주소추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 7 AGING FREE SKIN@http://colodetoxplusfrance.net/renovie-serum-be/
- 8 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 9 Vietnam visa
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 15 Sri Lanka advice
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Ryokan in Japan
- 18 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 19 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 20 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Itinerary & airport help
- 23 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 24 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 25 Train trip costs help please