I wondered if there is is any advice about attending this festival. I know it will be crowded and cold. It must be a wondrous thing to see. Are there hotels that are recommended for location (ease of attending main venues and value, not luxury) ? Are there other sites we should take in if we have never been to Hokkaido ? I would love to get into a nice onsen and eat some amazing seafood !
Thank you for your help !
Sapporo Snow Festival February 5-12 2014
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Mongolia tour or independently
- 3 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 4 Three days in Bangkok
- 5 Khao Lak
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 7 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 8 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 9 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 12 Photos from India!
- 13 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 Myanmar River Cruises
- 19 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 20 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 How to handle cash in Japan
- 23 Great Wall hike
- 24 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 25 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer