Hi, all. I'm planning our December 2012 trip to Thailand and Myanmar and had previously found great flights from Samui (USM) to Yangon (RNG) via BKK on Thai Air for our January 3, 2013, departure. Once I confirmed the dates with the friends with whom we're traveling, I went online to book and while I can get from BKK to RNG easily enough, the USM to BKK leg is now showing as sold out! I've checked every other carrier I can think of (Bangkok Air, Nok Air and Air Asia) and none have direct non-stop flights from USM to BKK on January 3. Does anyone know whether any of these airlines are likely to add flights to their schedule between now and then? I found some ferry/flight options, but don't have the time such a journey would require. Would greatly appreciate any insight from the Thailand experts on any other airlines to check, or whether they think Thai or Bangkok Air will open up additional flights. Thanks so very much for any help!
Samui...help with alternative transportation due to sold out flights!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 a product but for misleading ancillary claim like it's a100
- 2 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 3 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 4 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 9 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 10 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Connaught Place
- 14 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 15 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 18 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 19 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 20 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 21 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 22 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 23 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 24 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 25 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan