Hi, all. I'm planning our December 2012 trip to Thailand and Myanmar and had previously found great flights from Samui (USM) to Yangon (RNG) via BKK on Thai Air for our January 3, 2013, departure. Once I confirmed the dates with the friends with whom we're traveling, I went online to book and while I can get from BKK to RNG easily enough, the USM to BKK leg is now showing as sold out! I've checked every other carrier I can think of (Bangkok Air, Nok Air and Air Asia) and none have direct non-stop flights from USM to BKK on January 3. Does anyone know whether any of these airlines are likely to add flights to their schedule between now and then? I found some ferry/flight options, but don't have the time such a journey would require. Would greatly appreciate any insight from the Thailand experts on any other airlines to check, or whether they think Thai or Bangkok Air will open up additional flights. Thanks so very much for any help!
Samui...help with alternative transportation due to sold out flights!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 Don't use World Expeditions
- 8 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 13 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 14 3 days in Teheran
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 17 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 18 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 19 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 20 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Favorite travel apps?
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 25 Foreign currency