We are going to Kyoto and Tokyo and we are interested in a sake tour, similar to a Californian winery tour. Tasting isn't as important as explanations and history of how sake is made. Does anyone know about anything like this in either Kyoto or Tokyo? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 Bali in begging of July
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Bali - January 2015
- 6 Hiring a car and driver in Bali
- 7 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 8 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 9 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 10 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Hotel in Singapore
- 22 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Visa Cambodia