We're going to take 7 days for a Karakoram Highway Tour drive of the Northern Areas. I get a little nervous when there are sheer drops on the side of roads - is this route nerve-wracking in that way?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치 ▼ 접속 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 3 스위피게임 ※연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 야마토 ▣접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 5 신천지 ※연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 6 게임몽게임 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 7 "necessities" for India
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 Short trip to Myanmar
- 10 ATMs in Japan
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Changing planes at Dubai
- 14 50th Anniversary trip
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 21 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 22 Mandalay questions
- 23 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 24 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 25 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback