We're going to take 7 days for a Karakoram Highway Tour drive of the Northern Areas. I get a little nervous when there are sheer drops on the side of roads - is this route nerve-wracking in that way?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sim cards and adaptors
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Place to stay Hue
- 4 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 5 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 6 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 7 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 8 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 9 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 10 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 11 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 12 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 13 India help needed
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 16 Trekking outside Sapa
- 17 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 18 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 19 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 20 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 21 Go to Pai or not?
- 22 Ko Kraden hotels
- 23 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 24 Hoi Ann hotel
- 25 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?