I haven't read anything negative about South Korea. Which I think is great!
But, I wanted to check with the Fodorites and see if there is any cautionary advice for a young lady traveling alone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 2 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 3 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 4 haneda hotel
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 Rishikesh, India
- 7 India Safari 2017
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 10 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 13 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 14 Datong in Winter
- 15 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 Japan- National Holiday
- 19 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 24 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip