We’ve been wondering...what are your thoughts and feelings on traveling to India now that a little time has passed since the terrible events that occurred at the end of the year (http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/28/world/asia/india-rape-victim )
Would you travel to India now – whether alone, with people, as a woman, or not? Would you feel safe traveling there?
India released a short film in November 2012 (before the incidents) that showcase the joys of a woman traveling alone in the country (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p5GU9odcbfo). How long before you think it can get back to that?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report