We’ve been wondering...what are your thoughts and feelings on traveling to India now that a little time has passed since the terrible events that occurred at the end of the year (http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/28/world/asia/india-rape-victim )
Would you travel to India now – whether alone, with people, as a woman, or not? Would you feel safe traveling there?
India released a short film in November 2012 (before the incidents) that showcase the joys of a woman traveling alone in the country (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p5GU9odcbfo). How long before you think it can get back to that?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.naturalmusclegaininfo.com/force-factor-volcano/
- 2 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/x-ripped-and-t-complex/
- 3 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 4 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 13 Hanoi Hotel
- 14 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 15 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 16 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 17 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 18 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 19 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 20 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 21 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 22 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 23 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Burma in Jan, weather questions.