We’ve been wondering...what are your thoughts and feelings on traveling to India now that a little time has passed since the terrible events that occurred at the end of the year (http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/28/world/asia/india-rape-victim )
Would you travel to India now – whether alone, with people, as a woman, or not? Would you feel safe traveling there?
India released a short film in November 2012 (before the incidents) that showcase the joys of a woman traveling alone in the country (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p5GU9odcbfo). How long before you think it can get back to that?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 2 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 7 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 14 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 15 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 16 Taiwan confusion..
- 17 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 18 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 19 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 20 Laos- two weeks in January
- 21 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Snapshots From Kerala
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 Other than Kyoto?