I wouldn't fly on them if I had a choice, due to their safety record. There are way too many scary stories of crashes and near-misses due to procedures not being followed, shoddy maintenance, etc. Recently one major carrie (can't remember which) broke all code-shares with KAL due to safety concerns.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 3 SALAY from BAGAN
- 4 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 7 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 8 cell phone in india
- 9 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa