My daughter (late 20s) is a relatively new solo traveler (previous solo trip to Seattle and semi-solo trip to Washington DC). She is going to be going to Singapore for about a week at the end of May, but will be visiting a friend there. The second half of her trip, she is planning to go alone to Melaka and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. Her friend and another are discouraging her from going to Malaysia and scaring her with stories of Sharia law. Although she's already been working out an itinerary for Malaysia, she obviously doesn't want to go if it won't be safe for her. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Air Travel in India
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 5 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 6 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 7 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 where to stay in Bali
- 10 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 21 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 22 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 23 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 24 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 25 Tokyo Itinerary Help please