Please send me an email address to which I can send information about the Safe Drinking Water Scheme, funded with New Zealand Official Development Assistance, and being implemented by ACAP and New ZXealand engineers and social development officers
Safe Drinking Water in the Annapurna Conservation Area, Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 2nd location on the beach
- 3 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 4 Thailand - Food recos
- 5 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 8 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 9 Laos for the backpacker
- 10 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 11 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 12 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 13 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 14 Thailand Hotel
- 15 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 18 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 19 vietnam and laos
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 24 5 nights in Japan.
- 25 Great place for a honeymoon destination?