Two of us are planning a 3-day trip to Sabah & 7 days to Singapore end of this month. I would appreciate things to do in Sabah. Whilst we have seen many things in Singapore we were thinking of 3/4 days cruise out of sg.Is it a good idea? Any other tours recommended from Singapore will be appreciated.
Sabah & Singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 3 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 4 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 5 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 6 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 7 ANA Dreamliner
- 8 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 9 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Safety in Malaysia
- 13 Anyone in Bangkok
- 14 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 15 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 16 Southern India
- 17 Exploring an abandoned village in Kazakhstan
- 18 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 19 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 20 Travel Oracles: Please Comment on My 6-week Asia Itinerary
- 21 Hello Guys! I am new here...
- 22 July Travel to Mongolia
- 23 Ten days travel - Bali, Kuala Lumpur, Angkor Wat and possibly Yangon
- 24 My Ridiculous 18 Hours in Beijing
- 25 Vietnam money