Can someone recommend a quaint traditional ryokan or machiya in kyoto area? maybe with a nice view or neighborhood... budget is around maximum of 30,000 yen (if dinner is included)
also, for those who have stayed in a ryokan and machiya, which one did you prefer?
and lastly, do you think having a kaiseki dinner is worth it? or better to just have dinner outside?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 리니지바둑이 ∈∈접 속 : vpp332.com∏∏추천인:지퍼
- 2 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 3 포커카드 ≤≤홈 피 - vpp332.com ≥≥추천인:지퍼
- 4 릴게임종류 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 신천지릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 맞고 맞고 바둑이 ≤≤홈 피 - vpp332.com ≥≥추천인:지퍼
- 7 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 무료다빈치 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 10 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 11 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 12 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 13 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Private tours in Northern India
- 18 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 19 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 20 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 21 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 22 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 23 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 24 Vietnam visa
- 25 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?