Can someone recommend a quaint traditional ryokan or machiya in kyoto area? maybe with a nice view or neighborhood... budget is around maximum of 30,000 yen (if dinner is included)
also, for those who have stayed in a ryokan and machiya, which one did you prefer?
and lastly, do you think having a kaiseki dinner is worth it? or better to just have dinner outside?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 AOL password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831AOL Tec*h Supp0rt
- 3 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Place to stay Hue
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India