Our trip will be 10 days, 9 nights, which we plan to split between Tokyo and Kyoto. We would like to take one night and stay at a Ryokan. I am looking for direction on whether we should choose one with Mt. Fuji views, or one in Kyoto, or maybe someone has somewhere else that they really love. We are a family of 5 (kids are 14, 17, 22). I have read the forums and still do not have a good "feel" on where we should stay.
Thank you for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 Terracotta Warriors
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 14 hiking japan sept
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 The best way to My Son
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas