I have just returned from a Kelong fishing trip right in the heart of Sibu Malaysia and totally enjoyed myself!
This Kelong is owned and operated by three young Singapore entrepreneurs - so do show your support if you can! They are the ONLY Singaporean Kelong operators at Pulau Sibu.
2 days I Night Kelong Getaway
Adults – S$71 (inclusive of S$2 jetty entrance fee)
Extension – S$38 per night
Children – S$38 (regardless of how many nights they stay)
You will get:
• Meals – 5 meals a day, namely basic breakfast, fresh seafood lunch;
fresh seafood dinner and simple supper;
• Jetty entrance fees;
• All sea transport
• Free flow ice and sotong bait;
• Free flow coffee, tea and water; and
• Fishing @Kelong (guaranteed catch!)
• Swimming (at the private beach)
• Mahjong and Card Games
• Carom Board Game
• Cable TV with a full range of channels
• Island Hopping / Swimming
• Beach soccer / Volleyball
** Please note that a 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of your booking.
For a personal write up - check out this blog: http://elvina33.blogspot.com/2005/11/heaven-on-sea-part-2.html
For more information on this Kelong, check out this link:
Do drop me an email if you need more information on this unique getaway!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 2 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 6 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 7 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Bali - What to do?
- 12 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 16 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 17 Taiwan confusion..
- 18 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 19 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 20 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 21 Laos- two weeks in January
- 22 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!