I have just returned from a Kelong fishing trip right in the heart of Sibu Malaysia and totally enjoyed myself!
This Kelong is owned and operated by three young Singapore entrepreneurs - so do show your support if you can! They are the ONLY Singaporean Kelong operators at Pulau Sibu.
2 days I Night Kelong Getaway
Adults – S$71 (inclusive of S$2 jetty entrance fee)
Extension – S$38 per night
Children – S$38 (regardless of how many nights they stay)
You will get:
• Meals – 5 meals a day, namely basic breakfast, fresh seafood lunch;
fresh seafood dinner and simple supper;
• Jetty entrance fees;
• All sea transport
• Free flow ice and sotong bait;
• Free flow coffee, tea and water; and
• Fishing @Kelong (guaranteed catch!)
• Swimming (at the private beach)
• Mahjong and Card Games
• Carom Board Game
• Cable TV with a full range of channels
• Island Hopping / Swimming
• Beach soccer / Volleyball
** Please note that a 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of your booking.
For a personal write up - check out this blog: http://elvina33.blogspot.com/2005/11/heaven-on-sea-part-2.html
For more information on this Kelong, check out this link:
Do drop me an email if you need more information on this unique getaway!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4.5 days in Singapore
- 2 Kerala backcountry houseboats
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 Advice for a newbie!
- 5 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 6 @(1800.841.6436 )@$
- 7 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )
- 8 Phuket Airport Transportation
- 9 Phuket airport to Kata
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/dansmoke/
- 12 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 15 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 20 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 21 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Activation of JR Pass
- 24 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016