I have just returned from a Kelong fishing trip right in the heart of Sibu Malaysia and totally enjoyed myself!
This Kelong is owned and operated by three young Singapore entrepreneurs - so do show your support if you can! They are the ONLY Singaporean Kelong operators at Pulau Sibu.
2 days I Night Kelong Getaway
Adults – S$71 (inclusive of S$2 jetty entrance fee)
Extension – S$38 per night
Children – S$38 (regardless of how many nights they stay)
You will get:
• Meals – 5 meals a day, namely basic breakfast, fresh seafood lunch;
fresh seafood dinner and simple supper;
• Jetty entrance fees;
• All sea transport
• Free flow ice and sotong bait;
• Free flow coffee, tea and water; and
• Fishing @Kelong (guaranteed catch!)
• Swimming (at the private beach)
• Mahjong and Card Games
• Carom Board Game
• Cable TV with a full range of channels
• Island Hopping / Swimming
• Beach soccer / Volleyball
** Please note that a 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of your booking.
For a personal write up - check out this blog: http://elvina33.blogspot.com/2005/11/heaven-on-sea-part-2.html
For more information on this Kelong, check out this link:
Do drop me an email if you need more information on this unique getaway!
Rustic Kelong Getaway!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Places to visit in India in October
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 6 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 7 china
- 8 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 11 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 12 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 13 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 14 New airport in Mumbai
- 15 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 Driving in Laos
- 18 One week in Tokyo
- 19 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 20 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 21 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 22 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 23 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 24 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions