I have just returned from a Kelong fishing trip right in the heart of Sibu Malaysia and totally enjoyed myself!
This Kelong is owned and operated by three young Singapore entrepreneurs - so do show your support if you can! They are the ONLY Singaporean Kelong operators at Pulau Sibu.
2 days I Night Kelong Getaway
Adults – S$71 (inclusive of S$2 jetty entrance fee)
Extension – S$38 per night
Children – S$38 (regardless of how many nights they stay)
You will get:
• Meals – 5 meals a day, namely basic breakfast, fresh seafood lunch;
fresh seafood dinner and simple supper;
• Jetty entrance fees;
• All sea transport
• Free flow ice and sotong bait;
• Free flow coffee, tea and water; and
• Fishing @Kelong (guaranteed catch!)
• Swimming (at the private beach)
• Mahjong and Card Games
• Carom Board Game
• Cable TV with a full range of channels
• Island Hopping / Swimming
• Beach soccer / Volleyball
** Please note that a 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of your booking.
For a personal write up - check out this blog: http://elvina33.blogspot.com/2005/11/heaven-on-sea-part-2.html
For more information on this Kelong, check out this link:
Do drop me an email if you need more information on this unique getaway!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies