I have just returned from a Kelong fishing trip right in the heart of Sibu Malaysia and totally enjoyed myself!
This Kelong is owned and operated by three young Singapore entrepreneurs - so do show your support if you can! They are the ONLY Singaporean Kelong operators at Pulau Sibu.
2 days I Night Kelong Getaway
Adults – S$71 (inclusive of S$2 jetty entrance fee)
Extension – S$38 per night
Children – S$38 (regardless of how many nights they stay)
You will get:
• Meals – 5 meals a day, namely basic breakfast, fresh seafood lunch;
fresh seafood dinner and simple supper;
• Jetty entrance fees;
• All sea transport
• Free flow ice and sotong bait;
• Free flow coffee, tea and water; and
• Fishing @Kelong (guaranteed catch!)
• Swimming (at the private beach)
• Mahjong and Card Games
• Carom Board Game
• Cable TV with a full range of channels
• Island Hopping / Swimming
• Beach soccer / Volleyball
** Please note that a 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of your booking.
For a personal write up - check out this blog: http://elvina33.blogspot.com/2005/11/heaven-on-sea-part-2.html
For more information on this Kelong, check out this link:
Do drop me an email if you need more information on this unique getaway!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hiking japan sept
- 2 Terracotta Warriors
- 3 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 4 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 5 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 6 The best way to My Son
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 9 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 10 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 14 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 17 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 21 shanghai for 4 days
- 22 Budget Servied Apt
- 23 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 25 Himeji Castle - luggage storage