I have just returned from a Kelong fishing trip right in the heart of Sibu Malaysia and totally enjoyed myself!
This Kelong is owned and operated by three young Singapore entrepreneurs - so do show your support if you can! They are the ONLY Singaporean Kelong operators at Pulau Sibu.
2 days I Night Kelong Getaway
Adults – S$71 (inclusive of S$2 jetty entrance fee)
Extension – S$38 per night
Children – S$38 (regardless of how many nights they stay)
You will get:
• Meals – 5 meals a day, namely basic breakfast, fresh seafood lunch;
fresh seafood dinner and simple supper;
• Jetty entrance fees;
• All sea transport
• Free flow ice and sotong bait;
• Free flow coffee, tea and water; and
• Fishing @Kelong (guaranteed catch!)
• Swimming (at the private beach)
• Mahjong and Card Games
• Carom Board Game
• Cable TV with a full range of channels
• Island Hopping / Swimming
• Beach soccer / Volleyball
** Please note that a 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of your booking.
For a personal write up - check out this blog: http://elvina33.blogspot.com/2005/11/heaven-on-sea-part-2.html
For more information on this Kelong, check out this link:
Do drop me an email if you need more information on this unique getaway!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 7 Taxis in Yangon
- 8 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 9 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 10 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 11 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 12 Shanghai Tailor?
- 13 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 14 Best of Koh Tao
- 15 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 16 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 17 India help with where to go
- 18 Studying yoga in India
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 20 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 21 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 25 What to leave out of itinerary (and adjunct questions)?