I'm planning to visit the Chinese Consulate in Chicago tomorrow to get a rush visa. Their website says if the application is in by 11:00 a.m. it will be ready at the end of the day. Any advice to make it go smoothly?
Rush Visa Advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 2 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 3 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 4 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 5 Phuket
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 Phones in Asia
- 11 Japan in December
- 12 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 13 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 14 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 15 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 16 India Add-on
- 17 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 18 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 21 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 22 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii