I've started a Rugby World Cup thread in Europe [as it's being held in Europe] but I thought that i would post a link here in case anyone in Japan [or anyone else] wants to join in.
here's the link:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code/
- 2 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 3 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Changing planes at Dubai
- 6 14 days in Myanmar
- 7 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 8 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 9 50th Anniversary trip
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 14 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Short trip to Myanmar
- 16 ATMs in Japan
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 19 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 22 Mandalay questions
- 23 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 24 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 25 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
rugby world Cup - is your team playing? - link to master thread