I've started a Rugby World Cup thread in Europe [as it's being held in Europe] but I thought that i would post a link here in case anyone in Japan [or anyone else] wants to join in.
here's the link:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 icloud@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 8 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 11 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 12 Something about... Malaysia
- 13 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 14 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 15 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 16 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 17 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 18 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 21 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 22 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 23 First Trip to Japan in August
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
rugby world Cup - is your team playing? - link to master thread