I'll be staying in Kata Noi next weekend and was wondering, does anyone know of a sports bar on Phuket – possibly Kiwi owned/run - that might be showing the Scotland v All Blacks match on Sunday, November 11, 21.30 local time? Though goodness knows why I'm asking as we (ie Scotland) are likely to get a terrible beating once again.
Rugby watching on Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 2 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 3 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 4 Independent female traveller
- 5 North Vietnam Again!
- 6 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 7 Castle & King
- 8 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 13 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 14 One week in India
- 15 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 16 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 17 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 20 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 21 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 22 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 23 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 24 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 25 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?