I'll be staying in Kata Noi next weekend and was wondering, does anyone know of a sports bar on Phuket – possibly Kiwi owned/run - that might be showing the Scotland v All Blacks match on Sunday, November 11, 21.30 local time? Though goodness knows why I'm asking as we (ie Scotland) are likely to get a terrible beating once again.
Rugby watching on Phuket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 2 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 3 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 4 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 5 China trip - 15 nights
- 6 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 7 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 8 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 9 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 10 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 11 Japan in July?
- 12 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 13 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 14 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 15 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 16 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 17 2-3 days in Georgia
- 18 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 19 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 20 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 21 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 22 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 23 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 24 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 25 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?