Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 WEBROOT☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 9 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week