Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
RTWish trip - but where to go??
- 1 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 2 Buying Jewelry in India
- 3 Cell Phones in India
- 4 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 5 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 6 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 9 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 10 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 11 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 12 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 13 Kashmir or Nepal
- 14 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 15 Wildlife Tour of India
- 16 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 17 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 18 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 19 white sand beaches in thailand
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 22 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 25 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours