Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://topwellnessstartpoints.co.uk/biorepair-cream/
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Being customs
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 8 myanmar
- 9 Tips in Myanmar
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 12 A beach of choice on Samui
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 15 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 16 Travel India solo
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 19 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 20 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 21 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)