Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
RTWish trip - but where to go??
- 1 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 2 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 3 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 4 Train Fares in Japan
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 8 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 9 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 10 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 11 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 12 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 13 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 14 independent travel in India
- 15 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 16 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 17 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 18 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 19 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 20 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 21 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 22 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 23 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 24 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 25 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit