Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 2 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 3 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 4 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 7 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 8 Totally unprepared
- 9 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 10 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 13 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 An island paradise?
- 17 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 18 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 19 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 20 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 21 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 22 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 23 Rental Car Bali
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 Kintamani Tour