Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 2 Visiting China - must be tour
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 10 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 11 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 14 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 15 An island paradise?
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 18 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 19 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 20 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 21 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 24 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 25 Earthquake in Myanmar