Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
RTWish trip - but where to go??
- 1 cultural "performance" in Bangkok?
- 2 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 3 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Baby Gifts
- 6 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Udaipur, India
- 9 Tour companies in Uzbekistan
- 10 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 11 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 12 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Japan Attractions
- 15 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 16 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 17 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 18 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 19 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 20 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 23 Cell Phones in India
- 24 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 25 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours