Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 2 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 3 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 4 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 5 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 10 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 11 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 12 7.5 days in India
- 13 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 14 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 15 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 16 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 17 Phuket
- 18 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 19 Japan: ATM Machines
- 20 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 21 Don't forget the wellies...
- 22 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 23 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 24 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 25 Vientiane and ??