Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
RTWish trip - but where to go??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Restaurants in India
- 2 Are you looking for hill resort in Ooty?
- 3 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 4 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 5 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 6 Takayama ideas in April?
- 7 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 8 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 9 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 10 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 11 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 14 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 15 Osaka shopping
- 16 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 17 Penang
- 18 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 19 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 20 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 21 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 22 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 23 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 24 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 25 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?