Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
RTWish trip - but where to go??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 2 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 3 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 4 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 7 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 8 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 9 Nancy Chandler maps
- 10 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 11 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 14 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 15 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 16 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 17 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 20 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 16 days in Vietnam
- 23 Guide in Bagan?
- 24 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 25 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop