Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 4 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 5 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 6 Where to Layover
- 7 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 8 2 weeks in Java
- 9 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 10 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 11 Blooming chart in Japan
- 12 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 Layover in Hong Kong
- 15 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 16 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 17 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 18 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 19 Italy from an Asian base
- 20 Bus service in Nepal
- 21 Travel to India in May?
- 22 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 23 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 24 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 25 Advice for a newbie!