Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 4 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 Is this crazy?
- 7 In Seoul for one day
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 India help with where to go
- 11 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 12 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 13 Taxis in Yangon
- 14 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 15 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 16 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 17 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 18 Shanghai Tailor?
- 19 Best of Koh Tao
- 20 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 21 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 22 Studying yoga in India
- 23 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 24 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 25 Visit Mandalay or not?