Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 brand floor
- 2 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 6 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Japan- National Holiday
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Passport
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 19 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 20 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 21 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 22 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 23 Amakusa island help
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 Weekend Breaks from Singapore