Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
RTWish trip - but where to go??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 2 Malaysian honeymoon
- 3 Beach selection in Thailand
- 4 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 5 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 9 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 12 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 13 India - 2 Days only
- 14 Burma river cruise
- 15 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 16 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 17 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 18 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company