Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 2 Japanese Alps
- 3 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 4 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 5 Tiger Temple
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 8 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 9 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 10 Driving in Japan
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 13 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 14 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 15 First time trip to Japan questions
- 16 Laos in the end of June
- 17 Japan & WiFi
- 18 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 19 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 20 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 21 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 22 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 23 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 24 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 25 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies