I'm planning a trip to Nepal and would like to visit Royal Bardia. I've read that the rains end in September, which I'm thinking might not make the end of October an ideal time for animal viewing. So was considering putting the trip off until March, beginning of April for better wildlife viewing, but read the weather is colder. Has anyone visited the park during these times? Any input on the park and places to stay would be appreciated.
Royal Bardia National Park - October or March/April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 2 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 3 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 4 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 5 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 9 Takayama ideas in April?
- 10 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 15 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 16 India
- 17 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 20 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 21 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 22 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 23 Penang
- 24 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 25 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip