I'm planning a trip to Nepal and would like to visit Royal Bardia. I've read that the rains end in September, which I'm thinking might not make the end of October an ideal time for animal viewing. So was considering putting the trip off until March, beginning of April for better wildlife viewing, but read the weather is colder. Has anyone visited the park during these times? Any input on the park and places to stay would be appreciated.
Royal Bardia National Park - October or March/April
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing, where to buy a sim card?
- 2 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Anyone in Bangkok
- 6 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 7 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 8 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Travel Insurance
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 16 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines