I'm planning a trip to Nepal and would like to visit Royal Bardia. I've read that the rains end in September, which I'm thinking might not make the end of October an ideal time for animal viewing. So was considering putting the trip off until March, beginning of April for better wildlife viewing, but read the weather is colder. Has anyone visited the park during these times? Any input on the park and places to stay would be appreciated.
Royal Bardia National Park - October or March/April
- 1 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 2 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 3 Hello, Vietnam
- 4 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 8 Sri Lanka
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Kashmir or Nepal
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Ipoh
- 15 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 16 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 17 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 18 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India