I'm currently planning a year long trip in Asia and am working out the best route for the following countries:
Myanmar - Feb
Laos - March
Thailand - April - June (beginning)
Cambodia - June
Vietnam - July
These dates are a rough guide. The above route is my preference as we're aiming to be on the beaches of Thailand for my 30th on June 1st.
Does this route sound sensible, or have I overcomplicated things by sticking Thailand in the middle?
Any thoughts welcome, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 sri lanka- tips required
- 5 base bangkok or manilla
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 9 Idiotic time zone question
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 12 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 13 Mount Koya
- 14 Sometahing is wrong
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week