I'm currently planning a year long trip in Asia and am working out the best route for the following countries:
Myanmar - Feb
Laos - March
Thailand - April - June (beginning)
Cambodia - June
Vietnam - July
These dates are a rough guide. The above route is my preference as we're aiming to be on the beaches of Thailand for my 30th on June 1st.
Does this route sound sensible, or have I overcomplicated things by sticking Thailand in the middle?
Any thoughts welcome, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Indian money crunch.
- 2 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 3 The truth about elephant tourism
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 6 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 9 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 10 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 11 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Kerala trip
- 14 E Visa for India?
- 15 1-2 months South East Asia
- 16 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 17 Help - India.
- 18 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 19 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 20 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 23 Side trips from Taipei
- 24 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka