I'm currently planning a year long trip in Asia and am working out the best route for the following countries:
Myanmar - Feb
Laos - March
Thailand - April - June (beginning)
Cambodia - June
Vietnam - July
These dates are a rough guide. The above route is my preference as we're aiming to be on the beaches of Thailand for my 30th on June 1st.
Does this route sound sensible, or have I overcomplicated things by sticking Thailand in the middle?
Any thoughts welcome, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 4 Himachal Pradesh
- 5 Luggage size China ?
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 12 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 13 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 14 Sri Lanka in August
- 15 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 16 India itinerary critique please
- 17 Japan/Korea/HK
- 18 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 21 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels