I am not really an outdoor person, and have rarely hiked. Last time I actually did some semi-serious hiking was at Zion and Bryce 1.5 years ago. And nothing like a 2-day 2,300m/7,500ft hike to a 4,095m/13,435ft mountain top. But my gf was planning to do it with some of her really outdoor buddies, and I was invited. I said "yes".
Before I go further, here's the album of the whole 9-day Sabah trip. Right now, I have uploaded the Kota Kinabalu portion. Will post the mountain climbing portion shortly, with the happy days at the Gayana Eco Resort later.
Three albums are dedicated to the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park just outside KK, and one for the trip down Klias River to see the proboscis monkeys in the wild.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 온라인 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june
rkkwan's trip to top of Mt. Kinabalu, Sabah, May 2011