First time I set foot on the island of Ma Wan in at least 25 years. If you've visited HK in the past 12 years, you probably would have crossed over it on the way from the airport to the city. It has a fairly new residential development, a beach, an old village, a nice new park, as well the the Noah's Ark theme park. Kind of a strange mixture of things on the island.
To get there, one can take a ferry from Central or Tsuen Wan; or a shuttle bus from the Tsing Yi, Kwai Fong and Tsuen Wan MTR, or the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 2 Laos- two weeks in January
- 3 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 4 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 7 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 8 Visa for India
- 9 Snapshots From Kerala
- 10 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Other than Kyoto?
- 13 Japan itinerary advice
- 14 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Trip Report : China
- 17 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 18 Japan GTG, early April
- 19 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 20 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 23 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 24 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 25 Hotels near Takefu Train Station