First time I set foot on the island of Ma Wan in at least 25 years. If you've visited HK in the past 12 years, you probably would have crossed over it on the way from the airport to the city. It has a fairly new residential development, a beach, an old village, a nice new park, as well the the Noah's Ark theme park. Kind of a strange mixture of things on the island.
To get there, one can take a ferry from Central or Tsuen Wan; or a shuttle bus from the Tsing Yi, Kwai Fong and Tsuen Wan MTR, or the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 3 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 4 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 8 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 9 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 10 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 11 Help - India take 2
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 CNX late arrival?
- 14 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 15 best singapore hotel
- 16 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 17 is this a good travel plan?
- 18 currency conversion
- 19 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June