First time I set foot on the island of Ma Wan in at least 25 years. If you've visited HK in the past 12 years, you probably would have crossed over it on the way from the airport to the city. It has a fairly new residential development, a beach, an old village, a nice new park, as well the the Noah's Ark theme park. Kind of a strange mixture of things on the island.
To get there, one can take a ferry from Central or Tsuen Wan; or a shuttle bus from the Tsing Yi, Kwai Fong and Tsuen Wan MTR, or the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementranking.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturize/
- 2 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 3 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 4 Cambodia weather
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 6 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 7 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 10 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 11 Month long SE Asia trip
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 14 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 15 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 18 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 19 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 20 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 21 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 a month in india