First time I set foot on the island of Ma Wan in at least 25 years. If you've visited HK in the past 12 years, you probably would have crossed over it on the way from the airport to the city. It has a fairly new residential development, a beach, an old village, a nice new park, as well the the Noah's Ark theme park. Kind of a strange mixture of things on the island.
To get there, one can take a ferry from Central or Tsuen Wan; or a shuttle bus from the Tsing Yi, Kwai Fong and Tsuen Wan MTR, or the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 2 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 3 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 4 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 5 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 6 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 7 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 8 How to do this
- 9 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 10 Delhi costs
- 11 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 12 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 13 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 14 Japan: ATM Machines
- 15 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 16 Phuket
- 17 Hotel in Delhi
- 18 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 19 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 20 Japan in February
- 21 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 22 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 23 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 24 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 25 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita