First time I set foot on the island of Ma Wan in at least 25 years. If you've visited HK in the past 12 years, you probably would have crossed over it on the way from the airport to the city. It has a fairly new residential development, a beach, an old village, a nice new park, as well the the Noah's Ark theme park. Kind of a strange mixture of things on the island.
To get there, one can take a ferry from Central or Tsuen Wan; or a shuttle bus from the Tsing Yi, Kwai Fong and Tsuen Wan MTR, or the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ZOHO 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT ZOHO Tec*h care
- 2 Beach hotel Thailand
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 6 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary