"We are planning a 6 week trip to southeast Asia, and people on this forum were kind enough to suggest 2 different river cruises. I am wondering which one of these would be better: The Luang Say Mekong Cruise (Houeisay to Luang Prabang, 2 days, 1 night) or the Pandaw Mekong Memories Cruise (Irawaddy Flotilla Company, Saigon to Phnom Penh, 2 nights)? I am concerned about doing both of these since these may provide similar experiences. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated."
River Cruises and Southeast Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 2 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 3 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 4 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 5 Independent female traveller
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 Castle & King
- 9 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 10 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 11 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 12 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 13 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 14 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 15 One week in India
- 16 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 17 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 18 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 19 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 20 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 21 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 22 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 23 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 24 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 25 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?