I have seen some postings saying people got rates from $120-$160 for the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Singapore. Can anyone let me know where you got these rates?
Otherwise, FYI, I got some great rates for the Sheraton ($150 SG) Regent (180 SG), Oriental ($135 SG) (all prices incl tax and breakfast) at www.asiabesthotel.com and $135 (US) for the Raffles Plaza Premier rooms at www.asiavoyage24.com. Those were the cheapest I have seen so far.
Thanks in advance for anyone who can let me know about great rates for the Ritz (where I really want to stay).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pure Force X Testosterone Boosting Formula
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 Serendipity Srilanka
- 4 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 7 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 8 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: