I have seen some postings saying people got rates from $120-$160 for the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Singapore. Can anyone let me know where you got these rates?
Otherwise, FYI, I got some great rates for the Sheraton ($150 SG) Regent (180 SG), Oriental ($135 SG) (all prices incl tax and breakfast) at www.asiabesthotel.com and $135 (US) for the Raffles Plaza Premier rooms at www.asiavoyage24.com. Those were the cheapest I have seen so far.
Thanks in advance for anyone who can let me know about great rates for the Ritz (where I really want to stay).
Ritz discount rates in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 2 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 3 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 4 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 5 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 8 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 9 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 10 vietnam and laos
- 11 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 14 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 15 My SEA trip - photos update
- 16 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 17 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 18 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 19 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 20 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 21 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 22 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 23 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 24 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 25 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia