I have seen some postings saying people got rates from $120-$160 for the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Singapore. Can anyone let me know where you got these rates?
Otherwise, FYI, I got some great rates for the Sheraton ($150 SG) Regent (180 SG), Oriental ($135 SG) (all prices incl tax and breakfast) at www.asiabesthotel.com and $135 (US) for the Raffles Plaza Premier rooms at www.asiavoyage24.com. Those were the cheapest I have seen so far.
Thanks in advance for anyone who can let me know about great rates for the Ritz (where I really want to stay).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 Made the Jump!
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 7 Some notes about South Korea
- 8 passport visa ques.
- 9 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 10 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 11 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 12 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 13 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 14 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 15 In Seoul for one day
- 16 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 19 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 22 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 23 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 24 Totally unprepared
- 25 Shanghai Airpor overnight