I have seen some postings saying people got rates from $120-$160 for the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Singapore. Can anyone let me know where you got these rates?
Otherwise, FYI, I got some great rates for the Sheraton ($150 SG) Regent (180 SG), Oriental ($135 SG) (all prices incl tax and breakfast) at www.asiabesthotel.com and $135 (US) for the Raffles Plaza Premier rooms at www.asiavoyage24.com. Those were the cheapest I have seen so far.
Thanks in advance for anyone who can let me know about great rates for the Ritz (where I really want to stay).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 3 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Japan itinerary advice
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 11 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 12 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 13 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 14 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Beijing tours
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 19 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama