I have seen some postings saying people got rates from $120-$160 for the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Singapore. Can anyone let me know where you got these rates?
Otherwise, FYI, I got some great rates for the Sheraton ($150 SG) Regent (180 SG), Oriental ($135 SG) (all prices incl tax and breakfast) at www.asiabesthotel.com and $135 (US) for the Raffles Plaza Premier rooms at www.asiavoyage24.com. Those were the cheapest I have seen so far.
Thanks in advance for anyone who can let me know about great rates for the Ritz (where I really want to stay).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 2 November Itinerary Check
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 5 Travel within Japan
- 6 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 7 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 11 Hotel Chang Mai
- 12 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 13 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 14 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 15 Thailand
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 17 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 20 Hotel in Hanoi
- 21 India help needed
- 22 Beach hotel Thailand
- 23 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 24 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 25 Sim cards and adaptors