Has anyone stayed at the Ritz in Singapore, esp. on the club floor? they offer a bay view but wondering what the other rooms overlook. Was being on the club floor worth the difference in $$$? Is it far from the metro? thanks for your help
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 5 South East Asia
- 6 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 13 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 14 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 17 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 20 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 21 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 22 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 23 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 24 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 25 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf