My husband and I are continuing to plan for our trip to Thailand in last August and I stumbled on concerns about malaria and dengue fever on the northern Thai border. One of the places we are considering visiting is an elephant camp in Thailand near the border with Myanmar and Laos. Anyone have an idea of the degree of risk?
Risk of Malaria on Thai Border?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 3 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 4 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Are you looking for hill resort in Ooty?
- 7 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 8 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 9 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 10 Takayama ideas in April?
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 13 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 16 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 17 Osaka shopping
- 18 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 19 Penang
- 20 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'