I have a weeks time from 29 May 2012( due to school hols convenience) for travel to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and any hill station to cool off and fly back to home at Kochi.
We are 4 pax with 2 juniors 19 yrs and 15 yrs.
May-June, I guess would be hot , even if one goes by an A/C cab .
Appreciate a fitting itenerary with Delhi as focal point ...
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanx in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 2 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Passport
- 6 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 7 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 8 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 11 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 14 Amakusa island help
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 18 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 19 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 20 Japan Itinerary
- 21 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 22 Toddler twin travel in India
- 23 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 24 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 25 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India