I have a weeks time from 29 May 2012( due to school hols convenience) for travel to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and any hill station to cool off and fly back to home at Kochi.
We are 4 pax with 2 juniors 19 yrs and 15 yrs.
May-June, I guess would be hot , even if one goes by an A/C cab .
Appreciate a fitting itenerary with Delhi as focal point ...
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanx in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Other than Kyoto?
- 2 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 3 Japan itinerary advice
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 7 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 10 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 11 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 14 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 21 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 22 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR