I have a weeks time from 29 May 2012( due to school hols convenience) for travel to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and any hill station to cool off and fly back to home at Kochi.
We are 4 pax with 2 juniors 19 yrs and 15 yrs.
May-June, I guess would be hot , even if one goes by an A/C cab .
Appreciate a fitting itenerary with Delhi as focal point ...
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanx in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 릴 온라인 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 4 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 5 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 South Korea for Chuseok
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 12 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 16 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 17 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 18 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 21 Private tours in Northern India
- 22 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 23 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 24 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 25 Indonesia (other than Bali!)