I have a weeks time from 29 May 2012( due to school hols convenience) for travel to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and any hill station to cool off and fly back to home at Kochi.
We are 4 pax with 2 juniors 19 yrs and 15 yrs.
May-June, I guess would be hot , even if one goes by an A/C cab .
Appreciate a fitting itenerary with Delhi as focal point ...
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanx in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 4 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 Indonesia travel agent
- 9 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 10 A beach of choice on Samui
- 11 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 12 Bangkok Taxis
- 13 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 14 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 15 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 16 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 17 A month in central Asia
- 18 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 21 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 favorite activities in krabi area
- 24 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 25 Cambodia arrival visa