I will be traevlling to China on my honeymoon in April 2014 and we will be spending a few days in Yangshou and Guilin. We will be taking a river cruise from Guilin to Yangshou and will have about one free day to explore the region. I would love to see traditional rice terraces and wonder if there are any closer to Yangshou or Guilin than the Longsheng / Longji / Dragon Bone terraces etc. As we have such a short amount of time I am hoping there may be some within an hour of Guilin or Yangshou that we could visit.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/no-max-shred/
- 2 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 3 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 4 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 5 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 8 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 9 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 10 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 11 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 13 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 14 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 15 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Totally unprepared
- 18 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 19 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 20 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 21 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 22 An island paradise?
- 23 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 24 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 25 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala