I will be traevlling to China on my honeymoon in April 2014 and we will be spending a few days in Yangshou and Guilin. We will be taking a river cruise from Guilin to Yangshou and will have about one free day to explore the region. I would love to see traditional rice terraces and wonder if there are any closer to Yangshou or Guilin than the Longsheng / Longji / Dragon Bone terraces etc. As we have such a short amount of time I am hoping there may be some within an hour of Guilin or Yangshou that we could visit.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks itinerary China
- 2 hanoi eats
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 A train ride through Java
- 5 JAPANiCAN.com
- 6 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 7 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 8 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 9 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 10 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 11 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 12 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 13 New Delhi - What to see?
- 14 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 15 Travel in Kyushu.
- 16 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 17 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 18 Bicycle riding required?
- 19 Castle & King tour questions
- 20 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 21 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 22 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 23 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 24 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 25 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015