I will be traevlling to China on my honeymoon in April 2014 and we will be spending a few days in Yangshou and Guilin. We will be taking a river cruise from Guilin to Yangshou and will have about one free day to explore the region. I would love to see traditional rice terraces and wonder if there are any closer to Yangshou or Guilin than the Longsheng / Longji / Dragon Bone terraces etc. As we have such a short amount of time I am hoping there may be some within an hour of Guilin or Yangshou that we could visit.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproductsreview.net/testx-core/
- 2 Halong Bay cruise
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 7 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 8 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 9 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 12 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 13 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 14 Is this crazy?
- 15 In Seoul for one day
- 16 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 17 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 18 India help with where to go
- 19 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 20 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 21 Taxis in Yangon
- 22 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 23 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 24 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 25 Shanghai Tailor?