I will be traevlling to China on my honeymoon in April 2014 and we will be spending a few days in Yangshou and Guilin. We will be taking a river cruise from Guilin to Yangshou and will have about one free day to explore the region. I would love to see traditional rice terraces and wonder if there are any closer to Yangshou or Guilin than the Longsheng / Longji / Dragon Bone terraces etc. As we have such a short amount of time I am hoping there may be some within an hour of Guilin or Yangshou that we could visit.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Rice Terraces near Yangshuo and Guilin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 5 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 6 Indonesian visa update
- 7 Honeymoon In sept
- 8 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 9 Vietnam October 2014
- 10 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 11 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Destination Bangkok, again
- 18 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)