I will be traevlling to China on my honeymoon in April 2014 and we will be spending a few days in Yangshou and Guilin. We will be taking a river cruise from Guilin to Yangshou and will have about one free day to explore the region. I would love to see traditional rice terraces and wonder if there are any closer to Yangshou or Guilin than the Longsheng / Longji / Dragon Bone terraces etc. As we have such a short amount of time I am hoping there may be some within an hour of Guilin or Yangshou that we could visit.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 3 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 4 Tiger Temple
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 7 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 8 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 9 Driving in Japan
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 12 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 13 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 14 First time trip to Japan questions
- 15 Laos in the end of June
- 16 Japan & WiFi
- 17 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 18 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 19 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 20 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 21 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 22 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 23 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 24 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 25 Plans for Ladakh Tour