I will be traevlling to China on my honeymoon in April 2014 and we will be spending a few days in Yangshou and Guilin. We will be taking a river cruise from Guilin to Yangshou and will have about one free day to explore the region. I would love to see traditional rice terraces and wonder if there are any closer to Yangshou or Guilin than the Longsheng / Longji / Dragon Bone terraces etc. As we have such a short amount of time I am hoping there may be some within an hour of Guilin or Yangshou that we could visit.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 2 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 3 Japanese art
- 4 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 5 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 Seoul Searching Questions
- 7 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 8 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 9 First time to SEA
- 10 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 11 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 12 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 13 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 14 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 15 Hakone station confusion
- 16 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 17 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 20 Backstreet Academy
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Visa on Arrival
- 23 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 24 Cebu where to stay
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary