We are group of 8 adults + 2 kids(aged 3(boy) and 1(girl)) travelling to Goa during Christmas time and I am looking for reviews on -
Stonewater Eco Resort-Richmod Parh Villa(3 BHK service aprtments)
Stone water -Looks amazing based on photos...espe. the scenary..But not sure if it's just monsoon photos.
Want to know how the place looks during christmas time.
Also is it kid friendly?
Also are there shoping/restaurants places around?
All travellers are Indians so no issues with eating food outside (but kid's first travel trip in India so not sure how will they adjust).
Right now we have 2 options with us.(as most of the good places are already booked).
We have pretty much decided for Richmond Park and will go for stone water only if the scenary and views are amazing.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthytipweb.com/forskolin-formula/
- 2 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 3 Taxi Service In Dehradun
- 4 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 9 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 November, March, June... Japan?
- 12 Itinerary Help Japan
- 13 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 14 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 15 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 16 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 17 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 18 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 19 Silk Road Tour - China
- 20 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 21 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 24 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 25 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days