We are group of 8 adults + 2 kids(aged 3(boy) and 1(girl)) travelling to Goa during Christmas time and I am looking for reviews on -
Stonewater Eco Resort-Richmod Parh Villa(3 BHK service aprtments)
Stone water -Looks amazing based on photos...espe. the scenary..But not sure if it's just monsoon photos.
Want to know how the place looks during christmas time.
Also is it kid friendly?
Also are there shoping/restaurants places around?
All travellers are Indians so no issues with eating food outside (but kid's first travel trip in India so not sure how will they adjust).
Right now we have 2 options with us.(as most of the good places are already booked).
We have pretty much decided for Richmond Park and will go for stone water only if the scenary and views are amazing.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Cab Service In Jaipur
- 3 Laos planning.
- 4 Bye bye SE Asia
- 5 Japan - costs
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 10 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 11 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 12 Japan Rail Pass
- 13 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 14 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Sri Lanka May
- 17 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 18 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 19 Japan rough itinerary
- 20 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 21 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 22 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 23 One night in Osaka
- 24 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 25 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report