We are group of 8 adults + 2 kids(aged 3(boy) and 1(girl)) travelling to Goa during Christmas time and I am looking for reviews on -
Stonewater Eco Resort-Richmod Parh Villa(3 BHK service aprtments)
Stone water -Looks amazing based on photos...espe. the scenary..But not sure if it's just monsoon photos.
Want to know how the place looks during christmas time.
Also is it kid friendly?
Also are there shoping/restaurants places around?
All travellers are Indians so no issues with eating food outside (but kid's first travel trip in India so not sure how will they adjust).
Right now we have 2 options with us.(as most of the good places are already booked).
We have pretty much decided for Richmond Park and will go for stone water only if the scenary and views are amazing.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/enduro-force/
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 13 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 17 Bali & Singapore in October
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 20 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 21 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 22 Booking on the fly
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 25 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?