We are group of 8 adults + 2 kids(aged 3(boy) and 1(girl)) travelling to Goa during Christmas time and I am looking for reviews on -
Stonewater Eco Resort-Richmod Parh Villa(3 BHK service aprtments)
Stone water -Looks amazing based on photos...espe. the scenary..But not sure if it's just monsoon photos.
Want to know how the place looks during christmas time.
Also is it kid friendly?
Also are there shoping/restaurants places around?
All travellers are Indians so no issues with eating food outside (but kid's first travel trip in India so not sure how will they adjust).
Right now we have 2 options with us.(as most of the good places are already booked).
We have pretty much decided for Richmond Park and will go for stone water only if the scenary and views are amazing.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 5 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 6 Phuket Beaches
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 10 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 11 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 17 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 18 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 19 Himachal Pradesh
- 20 Luggage size China ?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Thai Elephants
- 23 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 24 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 25 Sri Lanka in August